Win Counter

orlandoblue

Hello, Win Counter Thread, long time no see.

1st win of the season on Wed night.

£3 on Hibs @ 8/1 returned £27. Bout time! :D

Congrats. Bit of a strange bet to place though, when was the last time someone except from Rangers and any European opposition got a victory at Parkhead?

Congrats. Bit of a strange bet to place though, when was the last time someone except from Rangers and any European opposition got a victory at Parkhead?

Having sat through Hibs destroying Accies 5-1 at Easter Rd last Saturday I thought Hibs wouldn't have a better chance of beating Celtic what with all the defensive changes at Parkhead and certainly thought 8/1 was far too high a price which is why I placed the bet on Hills mobile site whilst on my way to the gym.

Turned out to be more a smash-and-grab from Hibs as by all accounts Celtic dominated the game, but I'm not caring.

Sky vegas were doing a promo the other night, if you signed up before 1am you got £5 free. I did exactly that, and turned the fiver into £100 on the roulette. Good times! :D

Mugs game.

Just waiting on Villarreal for a treble win consisting on Bayern Munich and Real Mardrid. Will take me into profit for the weekend.