Win Counter

orlandoblue

AYR (+11.00); BORO / WOLFSBURG double (-7.00); BORO (-11.00)

£7.00 loss - not happy but I'm not going out tonight out so saving money* in a way.

That's me trying to make myself feel better. :(

Edited by barry lavety is a fat junkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Six homes yesterday - QPR, Sheff Wed, Wolves, Carlisle, Yeovil and Walsall. Any five and all six, all six correct, £90 returns :D

Also backed any 3/4/5 draws in the later Premiership matches. Who would have thought Man City would win 3-1 at Fulham :blink: Anyway, other three correct in the afternoon and Charlton-Reading had the longest 0-0 draw I've ever waited on last night. Another £60 :D

Well, apart from my cool £400 profit from the mighty Ton winning the league B),

I picked up +£23 on Getafe / Belenenses double on Saturday and +£27.50 from St. Johnstone tonight.

:D

I had a fiver accy tonight and won.Arsenal,Man utd,B'Ham and St j i have won £43.32.Am I doin the right thing posting here .I dont want to take up about six pages about 47 different handicp bets and be down £1.78.At least this is a win counter!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest RandomReptile

Had 4 out of 4 on Lucky 15 on saturday....first time ever.

8/1 Quarry Island, 7/4 Hoh Mike, 2/1 Supermassive Muse & 3/1 Efistorm got £431 from a 50p Lucky 15, I worked it out at about £370 but I must of got a bonus for getting 'em all in. Couldn't believe it !!!

Just picked backed 2 horses tonight 9/2 Envelopment & 7/2 Ballet Boy......both won...had £5 on each, sadly not on a double......Still best not be greedy :lol::lol::lol: .

Looking to back Tungsten Strike at Ascot this Week 25/1 well worth an each way !!!!

• 1 month later...

Started of with £6 in my bet365 account yesterday and was watching the racing from Newmarket, bet as each race came along, using any winnings as each race came along.I was using the Daily Star starform for guidence.The 1st 5 races on the card he picked the winner meaning so did i B) ended the day with £125 in my account B)

If only i had done an accumulator i would of been looking at £20,000 plus :ph34r:

Hindsight is a not so wonderfull thing :(