Win Counter

orlandoblue

Just curious why you would bet £50 on the correct score of a Croatian football game being 4-1.  

I received a tip. May well have been complete coincidence but the last tip from the same source had St Pauli to win 3-1 and it came in so I thought I'd chance my arm with this one.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I received a tip. May well have been complete coincidence but the last tip from the same source had St Pauli to win 3-1 and it came in so I thought I'd chance my arm with this one.

There's a PM facility on the forum next time you get a tip from this lad..:babe2

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That is an unreal tip.

Could be start of a new thread. I've heard nothing like it when it comes to an exact score 

21 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Still fizzing with Huddersfield mind you. 5dee715a5d6697015c35452669a97b87.jpg

Thats the kind of thing you see on twitter where you see a game blacked out but with some one putting £500. 

Well in though. 

Thats the kind of thing you see on twitter where you see a game blacked out but with some one putting £500. 
Well in though. 

That's exactly it. I messaged the guy and of course he's wanting a ridiculous amount of money. After I ignored him he sent me a prediction for the St Pauli game and I stuck £20 on at 11's. It came in. I told my pal to chance his arm and he sent him that. I was £200 up anyway so thought f**k it and put £50 on.

And my pal never bothered his arse to put it on [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well done on the win but get your signature edited.

"Loose" FFS.

Didn't know my signature was still showing. Thought I had binned that ages ago. Certainly cannot see it on any of my posts. 

Was going to do the card thing and if I won put the money on to something similar next week. Dead in the water right away. Arsenal got a man booked after 3 minutes as well.

Happy with the win. So glad Alloa were odds on today. I looked at them but the 7/10 put me off and I knew if they let me down and the other two won at evens I'd be fizzing. Went with Annan instead. 32e84473550fe1f2818c7a314fb2d7b7.jpg