Win Counter

orlandoblue

Cashed out about 10 minutes before Livingston got an equaliser, so I could have possibly got £80-£100 if I had left it for a few minutes more. At 55 minutes all three of Clyde, Thistle and Raith were 1-0 up, although Clyde the only team that went on to win. 

94B2D9A1-DD52-4F4F-855C-271FD41908A5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea why mcbookie would've paid out on enrilo today (3.40 at haydock - last race on itv)?

It won but then was put back 2 places for interfering with another horse.

I had 90 quid riding on it and just assumed I'd lost. But i just logged on and they've paid out.

Is this a thing that happens normally?

9 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Any idea why mcbookie would've paid out on enrilo today (3.40 at haydock - last race on itv)?

It won but then was put back 2 places for interfering with another horse.

I had 90 quid riding on it and just assumed I'd lost. But i just logged on and they've paid out.

Is this a thing that happens normally?

Most (I think) bookies offer 'first past the post', so will pay out on the horse who finished first and then the horse who won following any disqualifications. 

image.png.146c33075bc26569f65c7ecb31b4cc97.png

Put this on but thought it was done as Zak Rudden awarded first goal, then a bit of chat that free kick had gone straight in from Tiffoney. 

Thought I was getting my stake back until I saw had £205 bangers in my account. Great service!

On 02/05/2021 at 13:52, Arch Stanton said:

I always feel a bit scummy winning money off either of the b(h)igots but 8/11 at 1-1 and against 10 men was too good to pass up.

Screenshot_20210502-134936_bet365.jpg

A very #staunch stake there as well