Win Counter

orlandoblue

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I always ignore these offers, wary of getting addicted. Congrats though!

Funnily enough, I closed the account after withdrawing. I found myself going through the balance without much consideration trying to hit the wager. Very easily could have ended up with sod all. 

Good wee night for me for a change. Two separate lines of four (one of teams to win, one of draws), split into small-stakes trebles and fourfolds, just to give me an interest while I was at work.

First three selections came up on both lines, so I was waiting on Famalicao to win away in Portuguese Cup tie and Cadiz (leaders, but a few poor results recently) to draw at home in Spanish Segunda.

Both games kicked off at 8pm and when I left work at 9.30, Cadiz were winning 2-1 and Famalicao were 0-0. Fast-forward to when I was on train home and I saw Familicao were 1-0 up after 82nd minute goal so took cashout for £10 less than I would have got had I let bets run.

Then I started following Cadiz game on Livescore, just in time to see Cadiz make it 3-1 with goal time of 90+2. Graphic said there would be five minutes of injury time but I just switched off my notifications and forgot about it. Profit on other line and the three draws still made it a good night.

But I just checked my account - and the result - and Mirandes scored twice after I gave up on them to make final score 3-3.

Total outlay £5.47 (I'm one of those sad feckers who adjust stakes to leave a round number in my account), total return £109.43. Happy days.

PS If you're reading this and Cadiz burst your line, I feel your pain. In the space of one week last season, I had four teams who were three goals ahead burst me, starting with the Friday night game where Sheffield United were 3-0 up at Villa with seven minutes to go and drew 3-3.  Still gives me nightmares, that one, so it's good to be on the other side of that particular cookie crumbling ...

Cashed out as Thistle had a corner at the end.

Gutted, as my main bet for that game which I stuck on got done out by only having 5 corners in the first half when I needed over 5. Was a sickener when a clear Partick corner was denied at the end of the half. IMG_20200131_215510.jpeg