Win Counter

orlandoblue

About £200 betting on Norwich getting yet another late fucking winner yesterday, another two hundred betting on Leeds or draw when we were respectively one and then two goals up. Another sixty betting on Leeds to win when it was two each. 

If Villa are going to insist on ruining Christmas every single fucking year, I may as well make some fucking money out of it. The twats. 

Another £135 betting on a late Norwich goal when they were 3-2 down today. Probably only made about a hundred quid due to also backing Norwich to win and Villa to f**k it up, but still, betting on massively unwanted late Championship goals has made me about half a grand in five days. 

I wonder if there is an app that can just automatically bet on Norwich goals from 89 minutes onwards? 

IMG_5239.thumb.jpg.86e27898cdd5faf6c16651449d2391ac.jpg

IMG_5240.jpg.6d873e86895cd3144b0247d15770d481.jpgIMG_5241.thumb.jpg.b0419be81f65189db9c107f7f5132e3b.jpgIMG_5242.thumb.jpg.568e6edcaf99c6d560b15e132f988a68.jpg

That first one is an example of the "why there should be a breathalyser function on the betting app" totally forgotten I had already backed it and then did it again, luckily it came in this time!!![emoji23]

Eta - I do t know why but my app is still showing some of these games as still going!!!