Win Counter

orlandoblue

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Your team didn't lose or draw after going 2 goals up did they? Some bookies pay out on that.

It was basketball - the match went to overtime which is slightly unusual, but my team lost in the overtime as well - I noticed last night that the bet was still sitting in the unsettled folder but that's not unusual and I didn't think much of it.

Nice couple of wee bets up today. Place money on Hugh Taylor's first tip this morning, Pablow. I missed the 50s though.

His second tip, Ruby Gates romped home at 8/1 and I lucked out with a 5 e/w on Exceeding Power at Kempton.

Screenshot_20181121-203045_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07fb9e372d42aa0ef2afbd3abed98a57.jpg

Nice couple of wee bets up today. Place money on Hugh Taylor's first tip this morning, Pablow. I missed the 50s though. His second tip, Ruby Gates romped home at 8/1 and I lucked out with a 5 e/w on Exceeding Power at Kempton.

Screenshot_20181121-203045_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07fb9e372d42aa0ef2afbd3abed98a57.jpg

When did you place the PABLOW bet???

I jumped on it early morning yesterday and only got 12/1, does he text you the previous night???

Recommend his MOONRAKER tip in the 4:35 @ Newcastle today, I've won with that horse before!!!

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

When did you place the PABLOW bet???

I jumped on it early morning yesterday and only got 12/1, does he text you the previous night???

Recommend his MOONRAKER tip in the 4:35 @ Newcastle today, I've won with that horse before!!!

I was a bit late (seconds) getting Pablow on. You need to be quick. I have my online bookie account open then I refresh his page on my phone when I get notified his tip is coming up. 

I took my eye off the ball and missed the 40/1. That's why I stuck 20 on Ruby Gates lol

He's got four today. I'm sure I've backed Moonraker before. Did he used to be with M Channon?

I was a bit late (seconds) getting Pablow on. You need to be quick. I have my online bookie account open then I refresh his page on my phone when I get notified his tip is coming up. 
I took my eye off the ball and missed the 40/1. That's why I stuck 20 on Ruby Gates lol
He's got four today. I'm sure I've backed Moonraker before. Did he used to be with M Channon?

Not sure tbh, but that does ring a bell!!!
I see he got a 1st, a 2nd, a 5th and one that's still running somewhere today, four is too many, just give us one good one!!!