Win Counter

orlandoblue

I won £180 on my coupon yesterday.  I had put £10 on, picked Dunfermline, St Mirren, Airdrie, Montrose and Peterhead to win, to pay out £313.20.

It came up in the 77th minute - I never usually cash out but thought that I could use the money and being Scottish lower league football a late goal in one of the three games that were on for me was likely so I cashed out.  By full time St Mirren, Airdrie and Montrose had all lost the lead!

I also won £20 on Aaron Doran as first goalscorer in our game.

In true, wild man gambling style I immediately transferred it all to my bank account to go straight into my savings.

14 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Couple of wins from the evening games which made up for the 3pm losers

F5991068-AFE5-455B-9331-91EDEF87F2BF.png

Set off a few narrow losses by sticking £30 on Valencia and Benfica double. Paid £138.68.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Forgot about my free bet with Sky Bet and the money back offer highlighted in the Free Money thread...

E180046D-18B4-47B5-8864-2E35175042C7.thumb.jpeg.49736dd0169d5d6b254d5385d5befb48.jpeg

I had the same bet on at William Hill.  £5 - £26.95. God bless James Milner not taking a penalty for once.