Win Counter

orlandoblue

On 30/09/2017 at 10:26, throbber said:

That win from Central is disgusting and completely undermines my couple of wins this week, I refuse to like it.

I apologise. First decent win in about 4 years and it's paying for a trip to Australia :)

2 minutes ago, Central said:

I apologise. First decent win in about 4 years and it's paying for a trip to Australia :)

Nah well done mate, my big win paid for a holiday in the summer just then but that was with a £5 stake to win £1300. A great feeling.

Do you honestly think anyone's going to give you a greenie for that after Central's bet?

Still worth a share, have had quite a bit of luck with betting on away teams of late. Just a shame Wigan conceded towards the end and I shat it.

On 08/10/2017 at 13:57, welshbairn said:

I don't get why people include odds like 1/40 and 1/20. An avoidable if small risk for a miniscule reward. Then I haven't won for ages so what do I know.

I used to think this quite a bit. However some places give u like a 8 fold at odds of say 20s. So u stick em in as your "certainty" as such. Usually in shop right enough.

online I do find a little weird 

I don't get why people include odds like 1/40 and 1/20. An avoidable if small risk for a miniscule reward. Then I haven't won for ages so what do I know.

I remember when the African cup of nations was on, a punter stuck £4000 when a team were 4-0 up at 1/100 and the game ended up 4-4. Bet he felt like a right dickhead!

I used to think this quite a bit. However some places give u like a 8 fold at odds of say 20s. So u stick em in as your "certainty" as such. Usually in shop right enough.

online I do find a little weird 

I get it online when you sometimes get your stake back if one loses in a 5 fold, or in shops where your percentage bonus increases with the size of your accumulator. Otherwise not.

I remember when the African cup of nations was on, a punter stuck £4000 when a team were 4-0 up at 1/100 and the game ended up 4-4. Bet he felt like a right dickhead!

Think someone bet half a million on a Remain vote at heavily odds on. Might have been something else.