Win Counter

orlandoblue

Don't gamble much but i decided to give it a shot this weekend,

Won £55 today using a £10 free bet on the Skybet price boost, Man U, City and Leeds all to win. 

If Newcastle win tomorrow ill be up another £69 based on a £5 bet i took for Man U, City, Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle all to win. Plus i won £2 at a puggy waiting for a pal to place a bet and £2 on a scratchcard i got heading home. Not loads of money compared to some of the lad's on here but a win's a win.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Guest bernardblack
IMG_1215.thumb.PNG.36868e4fd4b33f57d927429a43d42ac5.PNG
Nice to see a couple of the bookie's own accumulations come in for once. My own selections were pish :lol:
IMG_1216.thumb.PNG.3b692102c1fcdcbc0a75e927c23ec4ed.PNG

That skybet price boost has come in a few weeks already this season now.

39 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

my mote just zinged this in ... no bad eh. Banger haha 

Tell your mote I hate him. On the other hand picking the best games and value over a week for a coupon might be the way to go, instead of daily smaller staked disasters, and chasing early kick off losers. I've had a rubbish weekend.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Surely some of them odds werent to win?? Barca at 8/13 vs Girona....mustve been handicap bettin as im sure they were 2/9

Eta - Juve at evens vs Torino...

Barca -1, juve -1, Aston Villa sw, Liverpool sw..... Aberdeen n st mirren straight wins. 

21 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

IMG_2009.thumb.JPG.6cf2d6943324b0fd7f5cf0b6d74a27be.JPG

my winner

Glad for you, but I'd be more pissed off by losing £75 than delighted by winning £300, so it's not a bet I would make. Although I'm beginning to think that one big stake a week rather than loads of fivers could save me money overall. Anyway, well done!!!

A few decent winners over the weekend, first of the season worth talking about.

£50 on Celtic returned £90. £25 on Celtic -1 returned £62.50. Had a further £25 on -2, but you can't win them all.

Had a 7 fold picked by a few mates in a whatsapp group that we do every week. First of the season that all 7 came in. £5 on the 7 fold returned £220. Also had a couple of Super Heinz on the same 7, straight win and BTTS and win. 4p bets on the Super Heinz, £4.80 returned £40 on one and £110 on the other.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Glad for you, but I'd be more pissed off by losing £75 than delighted by winning £300, so it's not a bet I would make. Although I'm beginning to think that one big stake a week rather than loads of fivers could save me money overall. Anyway, well done!!!

Totally get you! I used, still do sometimes, stake 20 £5 bets or so. Now I'm £50 £75 £100 on one bet.

tonight will be £50 on Arsenal, Ajax Jong, Malmö and Helios Kharkiv at around 2.4/1