Win Counter

orlandoblue

7 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Bet365 voided all bets made at HT and paid out at 4/11. Shat myself incase Hills did the same but they paid out. Thank god!

The traders were probably off to make a cup of tea at half time. :lol:

Man U let down an 8 fold for £200 last night. Had £20 on Aberdeen, Sheffield Wed and Monaco though which returned £35 profit.

KD1711.. you must of being shitting your pants at 88 mins in the Hamilton game.. surprised you never cashed out and cut your losses. Come in your pants moment when jeff announces that goal though.

St Johnstone only won 1-0.

Yeah I know but what are they going to do about it and in what way can they claim it back once you have withdrawn your funds? Don't think they can do f**k all.

Just now, throbber said:

Yeah I know but what are they going to do about it and in what way can they claim it back once you have withdrawn your funds? Don't think they can do f**k all.

Hope your right, that's why I withdrew it, thought if it was sitting in the account they could probably just take it back.

Hope your right, that's why I withdrew it, thought if it was sitting in the account they could probably just take it back.

Yeah I would have done the same, they can't come after you for it I'm sure, bookies aren't legally obliged to pay out if you do win a bet anyway so I don't think they would have grounds to take money off you! It's weird how that happened though, wonder how they could have fucked that up.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Yeah I would have done the same, they can't come after you for it I'm sure, bookies aren't legally obliged to pay out if you do win a bet anyway so I don't think they would have grounds to take money off you! It's weird how that happened though, wonder how they could have fucked that up.

Very strange, maybe someone got confused with all the late Spurs and Southampton goals flying in. Very welcome though especially after Celtic of all teams lost me one for £50.

Very strange, maybe someone got confused with all the late Spurs and Southampton goals flying in. Very welcome though especially after Celtic of all teams lost me one for £50.

I just don't see how it can happen, I do wonder how they calculate odds etc particularly in play and if there is a certain formula to it because I doubt there is much room for human error there, particularly when it comes to paying out! They might end up contacting your bank in a worst case scenario but I have never heard of that happening to anyone before.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just don't see how it can happen, I do wonder how they calculate odds etc particularly in play and if there is a certain formula to it because I doubt there is much room for human error there, particularly when it comes to paying out! They might end up contacting your bank in a worst case scenario but I have never heard of that happening to anyone before.

Yeh I always assumed they had complicated formulas and algorithms and other fancy things automatically calculating the odds inplay which will ensure they make a profit. William Hill has been good to me lately to be fair.. their website went down on a Saturday and nobody could put bets on so they gave everyone a £25 free bet which I stuck on a score and win treble which came in for £800.

Yeh I always assumed they had complicated formulas and algorithms and other fancy things automatically calculating the odds inplay which will ensure they make a profit. William Hill has been good to me lately to be fair.. their website went down on a Saturday and nobody could put bets on so they gave everyone a £25 free bet which I stuck on a score and win treble which came in for £800.

Yeah it's interesting how it's all done but would never expect them to pay out by accident!

Their website crashes quite often on Saturday s when I want to bet in play, I had a really poor season until a month ago and have just had an amazing run with a win and BTTS to kick it off then a few wins between 100-200 and then that last night. My biggest win previously was about £150 as well.

36 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

I think there's a delay between you clicking the withdraw button and the money actually transferring from their account to yours. You should be ok though, I've had 2 or 3 payouts before for bets that I strictly lost.