Win Counter

orlandoblue

28 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Shamelessly pinched a couple of (logical and well thought out) tips from equine thread. Made my weekend!

IMG_1486246760.060343.jpg

Would have got similar but Bet365 didn't pay out on 4th place for Ballyculla. :bairn

Would have got similar but Bet365 didn't pay out on 4th place for Ballyculla. :bairn

Ken. Got lucky after putting the trixie on early with 365, then decided the 25/1 was too good to pass up as a single after my early win and doubled it up on sky. The 365 paid naff all, sky £50. Suppose it's all in the detail but learned a lesson myself today.

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

Ken. Got lucky after putting the trixie on early with 365, then decided the 25/1 was too good to pass up as a single after my early win and doubled it up on sky. The 365 paid naff all, sky £50. Suppose it's all in the detail but learned a lesson myself today.

Aye, I was lazy, had a few quid in 365 so didn't bother checking around. Don't do horses often.

£57 back of Baculla and a trixie. Football bets all shot too fùck apart from a fiver back on Keown not playing for Thistle.

I will probably lump on a Swansea and Leicester double ;)