The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Tatty Boabie

Yeah, got a season ticket down here. Go to most away games too. Expensive though, £340 for season ticket for league2 (Div 4) football. Standard of football is crap too. I don't blame Hoddle (leaving for Chelsea) and Wise (Leeds), two big clubs. Just hate Bates

I care more about the Scotland national side then my club team though (even though I have lived in England for 21 of my 26 years and have a English accent). I always put country 1st. Try and make the odd Aberdeen game here and there. Looking at moving to Stirlingshire in the summer. So may start watching Stenny lol

You'll not regret it :D

• 3 months later...

Aye, it is a sad state of affairs and ultimately the people who let the nonsense prevail can walk away, while the people that it affects, the supporters, are left up shit creek.

However, the game aint over til the fat lady sings, and Burnley are only 5 points above, in 17th.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that was a sore one... Back down into the bottom 3, but Colchester at least are a decent side and on a good run. A point would have been good, but nothing to get too upset about.

Hull and Barnsley are only 2 points away. Leicester are 5.

Unfortunately, Barnsely play Southend midweek- fingers crossed for a draw.

Why does everyone hate Leeds?

Bollocks...

Thompson sent off in the first half, and we held out until the 84th minute. Then Hull went and equalised, and Barnsley beat Crystal Palace at home. We now have to beat Ipswich next, and hope Hull do not win.

• 2 weeks later...