The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Boro: Steele, Bikey, Friend, Williams, Woodgate,
Parnaby, Main, Leadbitter, Haroun, McEachran, Carayol. Subs: Leutwiler,
Bailey, Ledesma, Halliday, Miller, Jutkiewicz, Smallwood.

Leeds: Kenny, Byram, Peltier, Lees, Warnock, Green,
Brown, Norris, Varney, Morison, McCormack. Subs: Ashdown, Pearce, White,
Austin, Tonge, Diouf, Habibou.

Man City: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Nastasic, Kolo
Toure, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Garcia, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Aguero. Subs:
Hart, Lescott, Clichy, Maicon, Rodwell, Nasri, Dzeko.

Leeds: Ashdown, Byram, Peltier, Lees, Warnock,
White, Brown, Austin, Varney, Diouf, McCormack. Subs: Kenny, Pearce,
Tonge, Norris, Hall, Morison, Habibou.

Referee: M Clattenburg

The best we have played all season according to my pal who was at the game.

Also good crowd of 25,532.The prices were reduced to £15 for adults and £10 for kids.

Lets hope we can continue this on saturday at blackburn.

I listened to the match on 5live sports extra and Leeds were pretty comfortable, bar a couple of saves from Kenny. Only the third time all season they've won a league game by more than one goal too.

If you support Leeds then you're a total scumbag.

I was pretty sure I'd clocked you posting previously, from memory a bit of a qwerty cage fighter. A quick check of your previous posts confirms I hadn't mixed you up with another poster.

Not backwards in coming forwards when it comes to dishing out the insluts via the keyboard it would seem, I understand that it happens now & again but the level you manage seems a bit odd. Better than taking it out on some poor unfortunate in the real world I suppose but odd nonetheless IMO.

It's hard to be offended by your comments when it seems a habitual thing for you. 2/10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warnock Gone and not before time.

Its been clear for sometime that we werent going to make the play-offs and defeat to derby today just confirmed that.

Wonder who was on the short list already drawn up and who they will go after.

My choice was Paulo but warnock decided to hang on just long enough to screw that up. If i had to chose now id like Gus Poyet

Like I said on the other thread he seemed resigned to the fact he was leaving on the other thread I posted on when I watched BBC Late Kick Off on Sunday night.

The takeover seems to have been a bit of a farce as pointed out that show. Thing is the club are going to have to get somewhere in what direction they are heading if they are looking to lure someone like Poyet. Adkins was perhaps the only outstanding candidate that was leaping out but he's out of the frame now. Perhaps Brian McDermott?

If you support Leeds then you're a total scumbag.

If you make generalisations and blandishments like that from behind the safety of a keyboard then you are as dumb as a box of hair.

Rumours of Martin O'Neill, but he is 61 and inextricably tied to a physical long ball game. Poyet would be a great shout, but thank feck Paulo the nutter is already in Sunderland doing his nazi salutes.

There was a whisper going around down south at the weekend that Cardiff might be looking to offload Malky MacKay if they get promoted because he's not a big enough name for the Premier League. Bad crack if that happens but he could be a good shout.

• 2 weeks later...