The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

The first time Leeds have conceded six goals at home EVER!!!

We're not famous anymore.

Two away games to come now. I still have no idea where i think we'll finish this season. Above Middlesborough though that's the only certainty, and probably Cardiff as Ridsdale will surely finish them off fairly soon.

The first time Leeds have conceded six goals at home EVER!!!

We're not famous anymore.

Two away games to come now. I still have no idea where i think we'll finish this season. Above Middlesborough though that's the only certainty, and probably Cardiff as Ridsdale will surely finish them off fairly soon.

Risdale hasn't been a part of Cardiff for the best part of nearly four months. :lol:

Try again.

Risdale hasn't been a part of Cardiff for the best part of nearly four months. :lol:

Try again.

:lol:

That's what you gullible lot have been led to believe.

Cardiff are on their last legs due to Ridsdale and will disappear shortly, without so much as a whimper. That'll be one less relegation spot for us to worry about, which is a bonus. Only a joke of a club would have taken on Peter Ridsdale after his debacle at Leeds. Cardiff City - :lol::lol:

That's what you gullible lot have been led to believe.

Cardiff are on their last legs due to Ridsdale and will disappear shortly, without so much as a whimper. That'll be one less relegation spot for us to worry about, which is a bonus. Only a joke of a club would have taken on Peter Ridsdale after his debacle at Leeds. Cardiff City - :lol::lol:

Debacle at Leeds? What fucking debacle? Those were the glory days as far as the rest of us are concerned.

Debacle at Leeds? What fucking debacle? Those were the glory days as far as the rest of us are concerned.

Maybe that's why he chose Cardiff. They were the only club whose fans would accept him and thought he would bring success alongside keeping the club on a sound financial footing.

Cardiff City fans - :lol::lol:

Fortunately Leeds were big enough to survive. Peter Ridsdales legacy at Cardiff City will run on until they finally die, and you clowns bought it.

Maybe that's why he chose Cardiff. They were the only club whose fans would accept him and thought he would bring success alongside keeping the club on a sound financial footing.

Cardiff City fans - :lol::lol:

Fortunately Leeds were big enough to survive. Peter Ridsdales legacy at Cardiff City will run on until they finally die, and you clowns bought it.

I like how you just make stuff up to feel better about yourself. :lol:

I like how you just make stuff up to feel better about yourself. :lol:

Well maybe you can tell everyone the reason Peter Ridsdale chose Cardiff City?

This should be good.

But you're right, it makes me feel tremendous knowing that that vile, laughable little club will be no more in the not too distant future. :)

Good bait on here intentional or not, but I agree with it all, we were utterly utterly gutless, Gradel was the worst man on the park by miles, The whole of the north stand were singing for the last ten minutes "4-1 and we fucked it up, 4-1 and we fucked it up!"

Totally gutted, first half was amazing we were scoring and also playing some good football, they scored to make it 4-2 just before HT and we came out with the mindset to sit on the win, they came out with an attacking mindset, came at us and we crumbled, missed 8 of the 10 goals as they were are the other end and I was behind the goals at the kop end so never got a good look at them or the penalty they got.

Max Gradel hit every cross either Out of the park or straight to the first defender, he needs to be dropped was shit against sheff utd too. Grayson got his tactics totally wrong but I'm far from calling from his head.

Luckilly a number of other teams in the league got draws so they haven't slipped as much as we might have. Win away to Ipswich next will make up for it though.

Feel free diddies to take the piss, you know I would if it was your team. To add fuel to your laughter fire, I'll tell you this.... at 4-1 down we were all singing "You're getting sacked in the morning" to fergie.... he had the last laugh, we deserved to lose. It's as simple as that, we were shite.

Luckilly we are still in a good position and the Championship has a long Long season and we still have a lot of guys to come back in from injury/suspention. Look on the bright side. smile.gif

missed 8 of the 10 goals as they were are the other end and I was behind the goals at the kop end so never got a good look at them or the penalty they got.

What do you mean missed? Is the view that bad from one end you can't see what happens at the other?

Good bait on here intentional or not, but I agree with it all, we were utterly utterly gutless, Gradel was the worst man on the park by miles, The whole of the north stand were singing for the last ten minutes "4-1 and we fucked it up, 4-1 and we fucked it up!"

Totally gutted, first half was amazing we were scoring and also playing some good football, they scored to make it 4-2 just before HT and we came out with the mindset to sit on the win, they came out with an attacking mindset, came at us and we crumbled, missed 8 of the 10 goals as they were are the other end and I was behind the goals at the kop end so never got a good look at them or the penalty they got.

Max Gradel hit every cross either Out of the park or straight to the first defender, he needs to be dropped was shit against sheff utd too. Grayson got his tactics totally wrong but I'm far from calling from his head.

Luckilly a number of other teams in the league got draws so they haven't slipped as much as we might have. Win away to Ipswich next will make up for it though.

Feel free diddies to take the piss, you know I would if it was your team. To add fuel to your laughter fire, I'll tell you this.... at 4-1 down we were all singing "You're getting sacked in the morning" to fergie.... he had the last laugh, we deserved to lose. It's as simple as that, we were shite.

Luckilly we are still in a good position and the Championship has a long Long season and we still have a lot of guys to come back in from injury/suspention. Look on the bright side. smile.gif

Tee-hee.

What do you mean missed? Is the view that bad from one end you can't see what happens at the other?

I was front row behind the north end (not the preston north end, but the magnetic north end) and being low down it is a pretty shoddy view of the opposite box, You can see it but with 23 bodies floating about you can't always get the best of views, no idea what the penalty was given for, but there didn't look to be much protest, seen the headed goals fine enough, our 3rd (I think) was set up for us on a plate by the PNE LB. Things were great until the 40th minute.... Ya live and learn...

Tee-hee.

Probably the worst kind of defeat is thinking you have won by miles then losing.... either that or losing with a 95th minute goal, can't decide. Leeds might be shit, but it's never dull. tongue.gif

Also on the odd side was that there was an announcement giving the clubs condolences out to a Leeds millionaire who supports the club and whose company sponsors run full along the main stand, died the other day after falling off his segway. Bizzare!