The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Not sure I agree with you here - imagine if it came out that Celtic or Rangers were caught doing this the week of an Old Firm game?

I thought exactly the same. Probably multiply the fallout by 2 or 3. 

13 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Not sure I agree with you here - imagine if it came out that Celtic or Rangers were caught doing this the week of an Old Firm game?

Fair enough, I expect plenty of das would be up in arms, but I expect more would see it as hilarious up here than if it happened, say, in the Manchester Derby

I see following Bielsa going through his pre match research at his press conference this week Derby have decided to set on data analysts asap, despite Frank's reassurance post Southampton that they do "analysis" too, looks like those above Frank feel he's been falling short on that front.

When Frank is faced with a crisis in defence his answer is to try and sign an international defender, Bielsa's answer is to take a kid out of the academy whose just sat his GCSEs, play him out of position in defence and then go and beat one of the bookmakers favourites to win the league whilst keeping a clean sheet,

DCFC.jpeg.677b7924c20b51c63be60d5ba31280c3.jpeg

On 18/01/2019 at 19:39, ICTChris said:

I don't think you can use that as a standard though. They both moan about absolutely fucking anything at the best of times, even more so when it involves each other. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right lads I may have the chance to go to Leeds Swansea next Weds night so I’m needing some advice from any Leeds fans.

Will it be a sell out - am i going to struggle to get tickets?

Where is best to sit in the ground for atmosphere?

Can I collect my ticket before the kick off from the stadium?

Thanks in advance.
Jama

13 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Right lads I may have the chance to go to Leeds Swansea next Weds night so I’m needing some advice from any Leeds fans.

Thanks in advance.
Jama

:lol: 

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Thanks in advance.
Jama

Its heading for a sell out going by the link below:-

https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=ER&product=LSWA18&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

Not much choice left as to where you sit.

Yes you can collect your ticket before the game.

The Leeds United Ticket Services Call Centre number in 0371 334 1992

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You a regular in there before cheering on the Lillywhites Mallow ? 

If I'm at a game then I nip in there yes. Down there once or twice a season. I go to most Josh Warrington fights so ideally can combine it with that. Great city for a night out as well.

Just tried to get tickets online and it said the section was sold out even though it was still coloured red. Shat myself and phoned them instead, got my ticket for the North Stand behind the goal. Will get a cracking view of the stadium there. Looking forward to it #marchingontogether