N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

Just tape it and watch it later. It's what I do do with the baseball coverage.

I don't have a tape recorder, i have a DVD recorder but it's a bit of a waste of a DVD.

This guy Malkin is making his debut for the Penguins this week.

Malkin scored on his debut but the Penguins lost 2-1 to the NJ Devils.

Buffalo and Minnesota are the form teams of the NHL both with perfect starts.

• 1 year later...
Now that I have NASN I can keep up to date with the NHL.

Pens are 5-4 in the Eastern Conference, Atlantic.

San Jose Sharks are not looking terribly good. Ron Wilson has decided to play a defenseman as a winger - he's not going to see out the season.

San Jose Sharks are not looking terribly good. Ron Wilson has decided to play a defenseman as a winger - he's not going to see out the season.

Caught a bit of the SJ Sharks v Detroit Red Wings, I think your boys took a bit of a pummelling.

I get NASN as part of my Setanta package through Virgin media, anyone else find that the programme info doesn't match what's actually on?

Mon the New York Rangers :D

Did anyone see the Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia (I think they were playing Philly) game, ICT Chris would have been loving it :lol: There were like two great one on one punch-ons and one player got smashed into the wall and was taken off on like a ice stretcher in a neck brace :o Was a really fierce match.

Mon the New York Rangers :D

Did anyone see the Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia (I think they were playing Philly) game, ICT Chris would have been loving it :lol: There were like two great one on one punch-ons and one player got smashed into the wall and was taken off on like a ice stretcher in a neck brace :o Was a really fierce match.

Don't think so, Penguins haven't played the Flyers yet this season. Pens are up against Minnesota tonight.

Your boys had a decent win last night as did Jim's Sharks.

Don't think so, Penguins haven't played the Flyers yet this season. Pens are up against Minnesota tonight.

Your boys had a decent win last night as did Jim's Sharks.

Yeh im not sure who Pittsburgh were playing but it got Play of The Day on the telly here.

Who did the NY Rangers beat last night?

Edited by Bluenose5

There's a game on at daft o'clock on channel five again. I get 2 nasn games recorded and then watch them on a monday, the kings and oilers game was quite good, finished 4-1 to the kings. One thing i have noticed is the number of dirty hits there have been so far, boulerice (philly flyers) being the worst.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...