N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

Cheers, I get to Nyc on the 3rd, Rangers game looks very pricey and Devils game just over in Newark may be better option although I'd love to say I've been to the MSG. Not in Boston til 10th and it will be the play offs by then.

The $100 tickets at MSG are excellent value for what is a one off experience. A beer and a foot long hot dog make a terrific evening. Incidentally, wear a coat. It's quite cold at ice hockey. I had to ask before I went. :lol:

I'd also take in a baseball game while you are there. Americans do regular season sports events well.

The $100 tickets at MSG are excellent value for what is a one off experience. A beer and a foot long hot dog make a terrific evening. Incidentally, wear a coat. It's quite cold at ice hockey. I had to ask before I went. :lol:

I'd also take in a baseball game while you are there. Americans do regular season sports events well.

I've been to an Angels game before and it wasn't bad, going to go to Fenway but the only night the Red Sox are playing whilst I'm in Boston is for the season opener which looks mega pricey. Will hopefully get to a Mets game and just take the Fenway tour,

Does anyone have any links to watch the games? My pal is asking ;) .

Read this thread and its made me want to get back into watching the hockey.Not watched it for years

I'm a San jose Sharks man myself, only reason was i liked their kit when i had NHL 95 for the mega drive .

How are they looking?

Does anyone have any links to watch the games? My pal is asking ;) .

Read this thread and its made me want to get back into watching the hockey.Not watched it for years

I'm a San jose Sharks man myself, only reason was i liked their kit when i had NHL 95 for the mega drive .

How are they looking?

I like the Sharks myself, too. They're there or thereabouts as per usual, looking good for a playoff spot and the inevitable choke job.

Canucks traded Hodgson for Kassian. Pretty big as he was our number 1 prospect and was putting up some pretty good NHL numbers this year. We'll see how that pans out. On an unrelated note, here is a wonderful statistic: If the playoffs were tomorrow and Winnipeg and Florida made it in, 30 teams would have made the playoffs since the lockout (2005-06). The Maple Leafs would not be one of them. :lol:

Canucks traded Hodgson for Kassian. Pretty big as he was our number 1 prospect and was putting up some pretty good NHL numbers this year. We'll see how that pans out. On an unrelated note, here is a wonderful statistic: If the playoffs were tomorrow and Winnipeg and Florida made it in, 30 teams would have made the playoffs since the lockout (2005-06). The Maple Leafs would not be one of them. :lol:

To be fair to the Leafs they are only 3pts out of a playoff spot so far so doing fairly well as for my Habs they beat us this morning to add to our miserable season so far. Everyone especially in Canada who doesn't support either the Habs or the Leafs wishes their own team had the support both Montreal and Toronto give to their team, especially Toronto for such a big team to have under-achieved for so long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...