N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

Oh and for the record since I never go on this forum, I got Calgary winning the cup over Tampa. That Eastern Conf. representative ain't looking so hot rn.

Also go Hawks, 3rd draft pick. Winning the cup again next season lol.

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Picked up for $150 (including fees) I always wait to just before face off and the prices start to drop on Flash Seats.

Look like pretty good seats for that money! 

I'm working all week till late but should our series against the Avs go to game 6, I'll be watching on the big screen outside the stadium on Sunday. 

Look like pretty good seats for that money! 

I'm working all week till late but should our series against the Avs go to game 6, I'll be watching on the big screen outside the stadium on Sunday. 

Yea pretty decent (not that’s there’s any bad views in T-Mobile) upper tier row D. Did exactly that last season and to be honest outside the stadium was great fun too. Luckily we’re pretty much guaranteed the weather for the playoffs here. If we can win Tuesday I think we’ll have Sharks on the ropes but not taking anything for granted as they’re a good side just glad it’s at home, now I’ll have to decide to go or not [emoji23]

16 hours ago, Leggy Blonde said:

How much did that skin you?

I looked into tickets at the Dome but they started at $200 for the nosebleeds. 

Can you not still enter the Sportchek Lottery for tickets? I got 2 tickets for $40 probably around 2008, plus as much heroin lager as I could take for $6 a pint.

9 hours ago, ribzanelli said:

Can you not still enter the Sportchek Lottery for tickets? I got 2 tickets for $40 probably around 2008, plus as much heroin lager as I could take for $6 a pint.

The Co-op do the lottery now I think, but tickets are $140, if you get the opportunity to purchase. Better than $200 I s’pose. 

Edited by Leggy Blonde

On 13/04/2019 at 02:26, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh and for the record since I never go on this forum, I got Calgary winning the cup over Tampa. That Eastern Conf. representative ain't looking so hot rn.

On 15/04/2019 at 19:11, Mr. Brightside said:

The Flames better get their finger out.

21 hours ago, Leggy Blonde said:

MacKinnon line bent us over on Saturday. Their speed is outrageous. Flames will need to seriously up the tempo tonight.

12 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That went well emoji58.png

50 minutes ago, Leggy Blonde said:

f**k

Y2hCvWv.png