N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about buying gamecentre live. $50 for the rest of the season I believe.

Couple of questions

1) is it any good? I have Apple TV

2) can you use it on two devices at the same time?

I'm fairly new to ice hockey but interested in watching more. Yet to pick a team too, so open to ideas. brig a 49er and a SF Giants fan I feel drawn to the a Sharks (plus my mate is a ducks fan), but also the Penguins.

Cant wait for the NHL to start back up, the Olympics was pretty poor for me tbh. Something lacking from the games which was present in Vancouver in 2010 so i'm glad to get back to the real stuff and heres hoping Kessel can lead the Leafs to the playoffs for the second year in a row :thumsup2

doing thins the hard way with another OT victory over philly, suppose a wins a win, tough 5 game road trip now though so hope we can at least go .500 :thumsup2

The Leafs put up one of the worst performances I've seen all season against the Sharks, sandwiched between beating both the Ducks and the Kings, which I have to say was rather good of them.

Glad the california tour is over, games starting at 2am are a pain in the arse! Delighted to come away with 2 wins out of 3 so heres hoping we can keep our second place in the atlantic division and keep out TB and the second biggest team in hockey :D

Since theres no leafs game tonight, i'm going to watch the sens/habs game, hopefully see a few goals etc but I cant pick a team I want to lose :P

ETA: 38 seconds in and the habs lead 1-0!

Edited by wellfan09

Since theres no leafs game tonight, i'm going to watch the sens/habs game, hopefully see a few goals etc but I cant pick a team I want to lose :P

ETA: 38 seconds in and the habs lead 1-0!

The game that ended our season :(

4-1 up with 3 mins 20 to go and lose 5-4 in OT. Utterly brutal.

Oh well, stick to my second favourite team from now until the finals: "Not The Leafs"

Think I will now have to bite the bullet and get rid of Premier Sports in favour of NHL Gamecentre. My internet speed may not be great, but after the Colorado v Ottawa game on Sunday was replaced without apology on Premier Sports by rain delayed NASCAR, I've had enough. I had proper seethe.

The game that ended our season :(

4-1 up with 3 mins 20 to go and lose 5-4 in OT. Utterly brutal.

Oh well, stick to my second favourite team from now until the finals: "Not The Leafs"

Yeh it was a really bad self-implosion :lol: