N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hoping to see the Bruins pick themselves up a bit for the Playoffs...it sounds a bit weird to say inconsistencies have been killer in a season the team amasses over 100 points but these lapses will kill us in the post-season!

NHL going to Prague again in October, San Jose vs Nashville. Ticket prices are ridiculous though, cheapest are £70 going up to £300.

I went in 2010 when the Bruins beat the Coyotes (Boston won the Stanley Cup that season) and even though the Czechs are crazy for ice hockey the arena was only about 1/3rd full due to the ticket prices.

They clearly haven't learned. 

Game 6 in Calgary-Dallas getting a bit tasty here, can see a bench-emptier at some point, it's bubbling nicely. 

Stars 2-0 up in a must-win, which would send the series to a Game 7. Middle of the second currently 

Edited by Christophe

Settling down to watch the Blues vs Avs game now, only the second game I've been able to catch these playoffs. Think taking it back to St Louis at 1-1 will be massive against a very good Colorado team. Fingers crossed, anyway!

On 22/05/2022 at 01:17, Zanetti said:

Settling down to watch the Blues vs Avs game now, only the second game I've been able to catch these playoffs. Think taking it back to St Louis at 1-1 will be massive against a very good Colorado team. Fingers crossed, anyway!

This aged very poorly

1255672924656d3550c60ea0cdd1412833145492.gifv

An excellent response from Kadri to the Blues targeting him for no reason.

Really rooting for the Avs, but Vasilevskiy is heating up and I'm scared of Tampa again.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

On 24/05/2022 at 19:40, RossBFaeDundee said:

Really rooting for the Avs, but Vasilevskiy is heating up and I'm scared of Tampa again.

Everything's gearing up for us getting rinsed by the Lightning in the finals tbh. I think our only hope is the Rangers getting through and injuring as many of their players as possible.

On 24/05/2022 at 19:40, RossBFaeDundee said:

Kadri is a wee dick, it's the least he deserves.

Can't see the Blues winning 3 in a row but I'm glad it's not over yet