N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Really quite disappointed McDavid got three assists in that game tbh, for a brief moment he was being outscored in the playoffs by Phillipp Grubauer and it was hilarious

Funnier that Sam Bennett has more playoff points than McDavid and Drysaddle 😭

It's just always funny when they lose

Ed - I watched the highlights and can only conclude that I'm spoiled watching the Burgundy Juggernaut if this is what other teams look like. It's like we play a different sport. The speed isn't comparable.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

The Avs just steamrolled Vegas, it was something else...MacKinnon and Makar absolutely deadly

As I said before, Colorado the only team from the remaining I'd have any fear coming up against as a Bruins fan

Islanders will be a tough test for us, but just need to pull the socks up a bit and stop making silly mistakes as that's where all their goals came from last night

I gained an internet connection in 2006. I have been an Avalanche fan since 2002. In all of that time I have regularly been subject of the "writing" of the people asking the questions here. The responses are beautiful and compensate for those many years of reading Dater's shite tweets:

That Colorado side are too good not to win a cup, if they can keep their big hitters. Vegas when they're on it and with the crowd behind them, are almost unbeatable in their own barn. It was a hell of a series to watch. 

Edited by Leggy Blonde

• 2 weeks later...

If the Islanders and Canadiens make it to the final then it might genuinely be the first time where I don't mind either finalist winning, rather than not caring, or wanting both teams to lose, or wanting one team to lose, or wanting one team to win.