Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got to go to the southern general today to see some dude about bio-mechanics for my ankle, wtf does that mean :huh:

Your foot's completely knackered so they're amputating. :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: better than what the mrs said, she said i'm getting a caliper (sp) :lol::lol:

:lol:

Believe me, I do have a good aim, but there are times when it can stray, unbeknownst to myself.

So if you know that it strays at times why are you not paying more attention to make sure it doesn't? It's not really matter of being considerate, it's a hygiene issue. Don't leave your spilt urine just lying around the place! :blink::angry:

As for toilet seat up/down - I like the whole lid and not just the seat to be down. 1) It stops toddlers from fishing quite so readily by taking temptation out of their way. 2) Again, a matter of hygiene. Close the bloody lid! I have to do that too, it's not like I'm asking more of others than I am of myself!!!!! <_<

Fucking neds! Apparently shooting at folk in cars with a paintbull gun is "a laugh". Doubt they'd be laughing if I a put a brick through the windscreen of their shitey wee N- reg Corsa which obviously belonged to his maw.

It aint funny at all, its just plain dangerous.

Some wee b*****d shot me with a paintball gun.

When was that imposed? No objections to the cider this afternoon...

got the train fae aberdeen at 1825 going home after the match,fecking dry tea/coffee or soft drinks only cause the wrong shaped ball game was at todders

The past few days I've been feeling like shite. Nearly fainted on Friday night and was in bed all day yesterday. I've been like this one-and-off for the last three months but yesterday's the worst I've felt because of it. I'm off to the doctors tomorrow to find out what the whole problem is.

Hope it ain't serious.

Guest The Phoenix
The past few days I've been feeling like shite. Nearly fainted on Friday night and was in bed all day yesterday. I've been like this one-and-off for the last three months but yesterday's the worst I've felt because of it. I'm off to the doctors tomorrow to find out what the whole problem is.

Hope it ain't serious.

Smokiejoe II ? :unsure:

Hope it ain't serious.

Aids im afraid ......

Get a check up at the doctor, just to be on the safe side

For some reason P&B is now adding every last quote I've used on here in the whole time since I logged on tonight in every reply I post!

Nearly :lol: it looks as if it's surgery for me :(

:o Really? What are they going to do to it?

This whole good/bad AIDS thing. I don't have a clue where the whole thing come from but I don't think AIDS is really much of a laughing matter. If a poster was a to ask if it was good or bad cancer I am sure it would provoke a different respose.

Edited by Enigma

This whole good/bad AIDS thing. I don't have a clue where the whole thing come from but I don't think AIDS is really much of a laughing matter. If a poster was a to ask if it was good or bad cancer I am sure it would provoke a different respose.

Don't be so precious. Nobody is laughing at those with good AIDS. We only laugh at those with bad AIDS, like Carlos.

Hope it ain't serious.

Not another one with the bad AIDS, sorry to break it to you.