Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

there will be a backlash, possibly a witch hunt, and that won't help anyone!

I hardly consider just you and Ayrgirl constitute a witch hunt! :rolleyes: Most people have either PM'd support or couldn't give a f**k! ;)

I went to town via Caledonia Street again through force of habit. Bloody lights are a nightmare.

Tell me about it. The traffic lights at the top of Love Street are set on green for a ridiculously short time! :angry:

could you not tell them you had a quick one of the wrist, exited by one of her photos? Surely that qualifies.

I think that comes under xbl's prurient 'too much information' label! ;):lol::lol:

I've got to go to the southern general today to see some dude about bio-mechanics for my ankle, wtf does that mean :huh:

Clyde Til We Die, parrot-keeper. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Clyde Til We Die will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Costs a bomb, though.

Clyde Til We Die, parrot-keeper. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Clyde Til We Die will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Costs a bomb, though.

If it means you're getting a bionic ankle, that'd be cool as f**k!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: better than what the mrs said, she said i'm getting a caliper (sp) :lol::lol:

Walking out for a cigarette, a pen in one hand and the ciggie in the other. At the staff smoking point I pull out my light put the pen in my mouth and was just about to light it when the truth dawned.... :ph34r:

.....seriously, I'm worried about the increasing senility these days! :(:rolleyes:

Walking out for a cigarette, a pen in one hand and the ciggie in the other. At the staff smoking point I pull out my light put the pen in my mouth and was just about to light it when the truth dawned.... :ph34r:

.....seriously, I'm worried about the increasing senility these days! :(:rolleyes:

You were going for a piss ?

At least you're the right side of 50 young whippersnapper. <_<:P

Edited by John Barleycorn

The best heckle I've ever seen was from a guy who stood up halfway through a comedian's set and started making his way out quietly, obviously trying not to be spotted....

Comedian: Hey, you, where you off to?

Punter: Just thought I'd go for a piss before the comedian came on...

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The whole toilet seat up/down debate.

If she'd rather take the risk of me pishing on the seat then that's fine.

I hardly think it's inconsiderate to put the seat up and down as required.

Try aiming for in the bowl instead of just pissing and hoping it goes in the bowl,at least that way your Mrs wont have to clean your stale piss from around the rim of the bowl when she cleans it. :D