Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Surely not someone on P&B? :o:unsure:

Whilst I do have that opinion of some on here, they weren't the subject this time. I was out tonight and witnessed other parents at parents' evening trying to look important and puff up their already over-inflated egos. They just looked like stupid arses.

Guest The Phoenix
Whilst I do have that opinion of some on here, they weren't the subject this time. I was out tonight and witnessed other parents at parents' evening trying to look important and puff up their already over-inflated egos. They just looked like stupid arses.

They're just jealous 'cause their kids don't measure up to your three angels. ;)

The new traffic lights which replaced the mini rountabout at Caladonian Street are an utter pain in the ass. Took 20mins to do what used to be a 10 min journey due to delays at the traffic lights!

Its fucking ridiculous what they've done in Paisley with those lights and the ones on the one way system. I sat at the ones at the bottom of love street the other night for 5 minutes. This was 11pm on the way home from work and I didn't see a single other car around.

They're all phased wrong aswell so one set will go green and you won't be able to move because traffic is backed up and the set in front are at red :angry: Driving in Paisley has always been shite, its just hell now.

Its fucking ridiculous what they've done in Paisley with those lights and the ones on the one way system. I sat at the ones at the bottom of love street the other night for 5 minutes. This was 11pm on the way home from work and I didn't see a single other car around.

They're all phased wrong aswell so one set will go green and you won't be able to move because traffic is backed up and the set in front are at red :angry:Driving in Paisley has always been shite, its just hell now.

Sitting on the bus is no better. How long are those road works in Love Street going on for. I sat there fully five minutes waiting on the lights to change last night. And I got to Paisley Cross this morning and there was a dearth of No.66 buses so it took me 45 minutes to get to the airport! It's only 1 1/2 miles FFS! :angry:<_<:(

They're all phased wrong aswell so one set will go green and you won't be able to move because traffic is backed up and the set in front are at red :angry: Driving in Paisley has always been shite, its just hell now.

Sitting on the bus is no better. How long are those road works in Love Street going on for. I sat there fully five minutes waiting on the lights to change last night. And I got to Paisley Cross this morning and there was a dearth of No.66 buses so it took me 45 minutes to get to the airport! It's only 1 1/2 miles FFS! :angry:<_<:(

The reason is quite simple really Renfrewshire Council are doing their level best to destroy what used to be a vibrant cosmopolitan town. The car park for the Paisley centre had to be modified as the corners at the entry and exit points were too narrow for larger cars. The road system could have been better designed by a dyslexic monkey with a crayon, they have now been forced to go back on the town centre traffic plan and allow all vehicles on Gauze St. and St. Mirren Brae.

No wonder Paisley is dying and the out of town shopping centres are thriving.

The most annoying set of light have to be those at Morrison's supermarket in Johnstone. They give priority to traffic leaving the supermarket, even when it is closed, causing chaos at the A737 juntion nearby.

The former chief of roads in Renfrewshire Council, Richard Manser (AKA Manser the chancer), is a car hating non-driver, most of the road problems stem from his tenure in charge.

Im really struggling to find a job, starting to do my head in

At least you're looking. My 19-year-old brother is making no attempt to look since leaving college in the summer and is quite happy to get his giro every two weeks and scrounge of my mum. It's getting on my nipple ends now <_<

I want a sausage supper. :(

You'd be quicker walking.