Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

I was a student in Stirling, did I leave a traffic cone in your front garden or pish on your geraniums at some point? Sorry if I did.

:lol:

I was a student once myself (those quills and ink wells were a right b'strd) and can live with all the pranks etc.

It's the student whinging that get's me down! :rolleyes:

PS If you get in touch I can return the traffic cone and the geraniums are doing very nicely thank you (you must have dumped as well)

:D

I never thought that my 'petty nag' would cause such an uproar. What the fact i am a student has to do with it is beyond me, i'm lazy regardless! ;)

On the plus side the canteen at the back of the hall was actually open, you just had to take a longer route round to it. Two rolls and sausage, a bottle of Irn Bru and a free Metro newspaper. AWLRIGHT!

Edited by Jammy

Guest The Phoenix

I never thought that my 'petty nag' would cause such an uproar. What the fact i am a student has to do with it is beyond me, i'm lazy regardless! ;)

On the plus side the canteen at the back of the hall was actually open, you just had to take a longer route round to it. Two rolls and sausage, a bottle of Irn Bru and a free Metro newspaper. AWLRIGHT!

Uproar? - hey a few of tongue-in-cheek posts ;)

Delighted you're sorted - that sounds like a Student Banquet with reading material thrown in :D

Anyway now your hunger has been dealt with, get on with that feckin' essay - I'm paying taxes for you!

;):rolleyes:

Uproar? - hey a few of tongue-in-cheek posts ;)

Delighted you're sorted - that sounds like a Student Banquet with reading material thrown in :D

Anyway now your hunger has been dealt with, get on with that feckin' essay - I'm paying taxes for you!

;):rolleyes:

To be fair i'm not one of the worst types of students. I don't live on loans and i have a part-time job also. Still, a student is a student. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

Do you not get it? :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm supposed to be working and instead of linking back to my first comment, I hooked in to the one re my son.

One response to your question would be "Who's your Mum?" but I can assure I've been happily faithful to my wife throughout and that is longer than your time on this planet.

:D

Guest Adam Wee

I swear, banks will be the end of me! I put an overdraft on my card earlier to make sure I have enough dosh for Christmas, went up and put my pin in, entered incorrectly, done again incorrectly!

I got home, phoned the bank, there has been a lock put on my card as I entered the PIN incorrectly twice (I was always aware that it was three strikes!) and they say I changed my PIN at an ATM in the past (I wasn't even aware you could do this :blink:) So now, I need to go to Coatbridge and activate a card I recieved last week (apperently you can't even do that over the phone these days!) so I can tranfer the dosh from my locked account into my new one!

I tell you, NEVER and I mean NEVER bank with the Bank of Scotland, complete and utter fuckwits!

Arrrgh!

My mum's tutoring some person in the kitchen.

I didn't think to knock when I saw the door shut, so just walked in, and was about to start having food when I turned round and saw my mum and her student staring at me open mouthed.

Rather hastily apologised and walked out.

Not really embarrassing y'would think. The fact that I had just had a bath, and was only wearing a VERY small towel to cover my crotch (it doesn't cover my ass, only cover both cheeks, not my actual hole) makes it slightly worse.

Oh dear :lol:

My mum's tutoring some person in the kitchen.

I didn't think to knock when I saw the door shut, so just walked in, and was about to start having food when I turned round and saw my mum and her student staring at me open mouthed.

Rather hastily apologised and walked out.

Not really embarrassing y'would think. The fact that I had just had a bath, and was only wearing a VERY small towel to cover my crotch (it doesn't cover my ass, only cover both cheeks, not my actual hole) makes it slightly worse.

Oh dear :lol:

:lol::lol:

I thought you were going to say you walked in on them in a rather dodgy situation there :ph34r:

You also missed out a great chance of a deliberate typo with "dodgy"! ;)

Yeah, but i thought insinuating SImons mum was having an affair with schoolkid was one thing, insinuating her favourite sexual position may have been too much for simon :lol:

(however something i assumed here, was it a male or female student Simon, and if a good looking Female, did she lick her lips in delight at the sight of you. If so that should be in the RTBC thread, no? :lol: )

Guest Adam Wee

Was she tutoring a girl?

Imagine if you walked in on THAT dodgy situation.

Simon, is your mum hot? In my mind, she is Cameron Diaz :ph34r:

Simon would be right in there, the incestuous beast that he is!

Who wouldn't? :ph34r::lol:

Yeah, but i thought insinuating SImons mum was having an affair with schoolkid was one thing, insinuating her favourite sexual position may have been too much for simon :lol:

(however something i assumed here, was it a male or female student Simon, and if a good looking Female, did she lick her lips in delight at the sight of you. If so that should be in the RTBC thread, no? :lol: )

:lol::lol::lol:

Was she tutoring a girl?

Imagine if you walked in on THAT dodgy situation.

If it was a girl, I would have stood my ground.

Sadly, it was a fat guy. I feel physically sick. :(