Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

buy yourself the loosest jogging trousers aswell,my brother got it done and was walking like john wayne for a week

I have quite loose football shorts that I plan to wear. Might buy a skirt and tranny it up for the week.

It'll take a lot of pain to beat the broken leg that I had so I should be fine. :mellow:

Fraizer Campbell has just been booked for his goal celebration for Tottenham.

All he did was celebrate with his own clubs' fans. :angry:

If he was jesticulating at opposition supporters then perhaps (no, actually it's against the red shame so it still wouldn't have been deserved :lol::P ), but all he did was celebrate his forst goal for the club by huggin his own supporters.

That kind of decision angers me. Joke! :angry:

And breathe........ :)

Fraizer Campbell has just been booked for his goal celebration for Tottenham.

All he did was celebrate with his own clubs' fans. :angry:

If he was jesticulating at opposition supporters then perhaps (no, actually it's against the red shame so it still wouldn't have been deserved :lol::P ), but all he did was celebrate his forst goal for the club by huggin his own supporters.

That kind of decision angers me. Joke! :angry:

And breathe........ :)

Technically though, he should have been booked. But the rule is ridiculous.

Might buy a skirt and tranny it up for the week.

Andy, mate, why do you think I wear the kilt? ;)

Best of luck buddy, it's definitely not as painful as a broken leg - and ignore Dr McB's bedside manner, she's just winding you up. Wimmin! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

Day 2

Having more problems now I have decided what essay I am going to do I cant think of anything that I could write about :lol: Thankfully have 3 weeks to get it done so I should be able to put something together

Still its bugging the shit out of me :lol:

Day 3

Now been told I have another 2 essays to do for management for within a week. Working from Sunday to Wednesday so I have to get them done today. Still not started the geog essay yet.

I will get these essays done even if it kills me :lol:

Day 3

Now been told I have another 2 essays to do for management for within a week. Working from Sunday to Wednesday so I have to get them done today. Still not started the geog essay yet.

I will get these essays done even if it kills me :lol:

This is why I don't bother with a part-time job during semester time.

Aha, I mind my undergrad days well. Watching my fellow students scrabble around to hand in stuff for mediocre marks. Far better to work during holidays and concentrate on uni during semester.

Aha, I mind my undergrad days well. Watching my fellow students scrabble around to hand in stuff for mediocre marks. Far better to work during holidays and concentrate on uni during semester.

I agree fully but due to having to purchase a new laptop (which I still havent done :lol:) and my amazing laziness in the summer mean I have to get a job just now. Well I actually have 2 jobs now :lol:

Ach, the dull ache only lasts about a week. Nothing to it man! ;)

im not questioning the pain mate,but i got done at 9-15 and back to work 12-30. building trade aswell.and i would rather have the snip than getting a tooth pulled.on the other hand, my older brother got it done years ago. baws like coconuts.(so he said) the only thing that hapened to me was that the bro told me to shave the sack my self to save time at hospital.when i got there the surgeon was pissing himself as you dont even have to shave feck all these days. :angry:

BTW go for it as said before

Vet bill for £600 :o thank f**k she's insured.

hells bells! if i had been told i would have to pay that, the dug would be getting a bullet through the coupon

Edited by Gogo