Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:( Pain in the arse, isn't it?

Im getting worried! The BBC website is one of the most reliable sites ever, plus its my main news site. For me, this is almost as bad as google going down. Some heavy shit could be going on, and I just wouldn't know! :(

Im getting worried! The BBC website is one of the most reliable sites ever, plus its my main news site. For me, this is almost as bad as google going down. Some heavy shit could be going on, and I just wouldn't know! :(

Your bumchum Ahmadinejad just issued a statement on Obama, that might be it.

XBL...heavy shit...not needing a computer to tell him that......must resist.......

Last night at 4 I was woken by the sound of neanderthals singing Celtic and IRA songs. It was absolutely shocking and went on for about an hour, along with banging of walls and floors, and screams of "f**k off" to the folk complaining.

Turns out the perpetrators were two floors above me in my building, judging by this (verbatim) sign posted on the front door.

Attention

[word we're not allowed to use beginning with 'F'] Scum on the 2nd floor

Another night like that and you'll have the police at your door

Try singing IRA songs in their face and see how far you get

Now is it just me that sees the staggering and almost comical hypocrisy in this sign?

Edited by McMuffin

Being unable to come up with any ideas to start an essay. Ok sitting on msn, watching family guy and eating mccoys could well be distracting me a tad but its still annoying :lol:

Day 2

Having more problems now I have decided what essay I am going to do I cant think of anything that I could write about :lol: Thankfully have 3 weeks to get it done so I should be able to put something together

Still its bugging the shit out of me :lol:

Fife, more specifically East Fife and Raith Rovers.

I Hate them.

If Queens got relegated I'd be delighted to get out of the bloody second division forum. Complete garbage.

No-one is asking you to read the Raith and East Fife stuff.

Start an interesting topic about QP to give some welcome respite away from the Fife stuff instead of moaning about, but not doing anything about your grievance!

Guest The Phoenix
No-one is asking you to read the Raith and East Fife stuff.

Start an interesting topic about QP to give some welcome respite away from the Fife stuff instead of moaning about, but not doing anything about your grievance!

You'll not be holding your breath then? :unsure::lol:

Fife, more specifically East Fife and Raith Rovers.

I Hate them.

If Queens got relegated I'd be delighted to get out of the bloody second division forum. Complete garbage.

Well don't read Raith or East Fife topics then you moaning c**t. No-one's forcing you to.

Always the QP fans greeting about it, you're just pissed that QP don't have a derby game in this league.