Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Ally's honest man
The guy that goes to the local Tesco and uses the self-service till (designed for people with only a few items) for his week's shopping, while I'm stuck behind him.

What's worse the other one is broken and there's a queue for the cashier so I need to wait on this clown for the best part of 10 minutes to pay for a carton of b*****d milk and a friggin' paper!!!!! :angry::angry: (NB This isn't the first time this has happened and been late for work)

....and relax :)

Use you local shop then. No wait a minute I'm a tesco shareholder... Every little helps

Use you local shop then. No wait a minute I'm a tesco shareholder... Every little helps

My local shop isn't open at stupid o'clock for me to go there. However, thanks for replying coz this is my 1,000th post.

Let's all have a drink in celebration :cheers

Guest The Phoenix

The dark.

I hate getting up when it's still dark and I hate (even more) still being in the office when it's dark.

It's all rather depressing. :(

Roll on March.

Only in fecking Greenock can a library legitimately shut at 1pm on a Wednesday. Is it 1912 FFS? The trains also decided not to show up, rendering the uni library out of reach too. Guess I'll have to do my essay reading list on one of my "non" days-off then... <_<

Guest The Phoenix
:lol: .

People who you are suppose to be mates with and dont act like it.

Twist that one grandad :P

Best I can do is a granddad doing the twist............ :ph34r:

post-7951-1225914539_thumb.jpg

:lol:

I hate that cheating cnut

My petty complaint today is that fucking Pink song about starting a fight :angry:

Get's right on my nipple ends.

It's at times like this, when Pink or some other clown has a new song out, that I'm glad I'm completely out of touch with the mainstream music of my generation and avoid radio shows totally. :D

Petty things? Oh, last night when I was at Ivory Blacks and the two entrances at that end of Glasgow Central were inexplicably shut, meaning I had to sprint to the other side of the station to come back towards the platforms that I would have been right at had the other entrances been open, only to miss the last train home by all of 5 seconds. It left 2 minutes early too, only when I got home did I find out that if a train leaves early you're entitled to alternative transport.

I've been caught out by that before at Central, went for the last train and found the side doors shut, and with the train being the low level, I'd have no chance to make it, especially after a few drinks.

The £30 taxi that resulted was a bitch.

Guest dougalldogg

People who stay in my pub over an hour after I call last orderes sipping on there drink like they are stuck to the seats and dnt have a fucking home to go to. I have a bed too you know!!!!