Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There are a few around the area where I live that have had theirs up for 3 weeks now. One even has a gigantic Snowman in the front of their veranda

It's still a bit early to even be thinking about putting a Christmas tree up.

there was a bit of a buzz going round Falkirk last week after a 'mystery couple' won 4.5m on the lottery with a ticket they'd bought in Tescos in the towns retail park ...

great stuff , and you'd generally be happy for them to !

anyhoo - just flicking through The Sun at work here and there they are !!!!! - Bob and May Worgan from Falkirk ..... celebrating their win with champagne at Ibrox whilst decked out on manky blue <_<

arseholes :angry:

Way too much free time on your hands.

A thing that gets on my tits is folk who drive at about 35/40 mph in a 60 then remain at this speed when they enter a 30. What the fucks that all about?

I get irritated by people that drive at 30/40mph in 60mph zones also. There is no call for it whatsoever and all it does is hold everybody behind them up.

Take a leaf out of my book and overtake in the hope nothing smashes into you. We had a few close shaves on the way to Elgin

Normally i am game for a nice overtaking manouevre but sometimes it just isn't possible without almost definately ploughing headlong into another vehicle.

Guest Adam Wee

It is a bugger or a narrowish country road with a few twists and turns and there is no way of getting past them. My mum claims that she doesn't feel confident getting up to 60mph. She shouldn't be driving

I was gonna post something there :ph34r::lol:

Nah, your maw ain't that bad a driver, I certainly felt safer when she was driving than when you were :rolleyes::lol::P

People that already have there Christmas trees up. :angry: (There is a young lass in our street that has had her tree up for about a week now)

Ours went up the other day-saves doing it later ;)

I agree with you though about people who put them up in November or whatever.

there was a bit of a buzz going round Falkirk last week after a 'mystery couple' won 4.5m on the lottery with a ticket they'd bought in Tescos in the towns retail park ...

great stuff , and you'd generally be happy for them to !

anyhoo - just flicking through The Sun at work here and there they are !!!!! - Bob and May Worgan from Falkirk ..... celebrating their win with champagne at Ibrox whilst decked out on manky blue <_<

arseholes :angry:

Aye I read that as well.They also were bragging about how they were looking forward to moving out of the "ok" place that is Falkirk.That's good,a couple less OF gloryhunters in town.......though it's only good if they don't move to Dunfermline <_<

I was driving home from work tonight, and one of our neighbours has these nice lights around their window. They are far enough away for us to copy them. :)

Don't tell me that's Perth just catching on to the lights round windows thing? :1eye

Anyway, my point was motorways getting randomly shut at night :angry:

Guest thefamousphilosifer

Ours went up the other day-saves doing it later ;)

I agree with you though about people who put them up in November or whatever.

Aye I read that as well.They also were bragging about how they were looking forward to moving out of the "ok" place that is Falkirk.That's good,a couple less OF gloryhunters in town.......though it's only good if they don't move to Dunfermline <_<

Never mind move to Dunfermline, with 4.5m they could buy the place ;)

I am at University and the cafeteria in this building is shut due to exams being held in there as it is a large room. I decided therefore to get something from the vending machines as i am starving. It was then i realised that i have no change on me whatsoever. I need to do an essay so i'm going to be in University for some time today and am faced with the choice of enduring my hunger or walking the 7 minutes to the other building in the freezing cold for food. Then having to walk back again.

I need to do an essay so i'm going to be in University for some time today and am faced with the choice of enduring my hunger or walking the 7 minutes to the other building in the freezing cold for food. Then having to walk back again.

Dear gods, and I thought I had problems! :rolleyes:

Walk the walk, ya lazy student fecker! :P:lol:;)

I am at University and the cafeteria in this building is shut due to exams being held in there as it is a large room. I decided therefore to get something from the vending machines as i am starving. It was then i realised that i have no change on me whatsoever. I need to do an essay so i'm going to be in University for some time today and am faced with the choice of enduring my hunger or walking the 7 minutes to the other building in the freezing cold for food. Then having to walk back again.

Why not look out for a weaker looking student who obviously has a packed lunch and mug them?

Hear! Hear!

:D

Problem is he'd probably forget where he started and never get back.

:rolleyes:

Think we should start a Live Aid Type Event to help Jammy and other students caught out in this and other similar terrible predicaments?

:unsure:

Students - don't you just feel so sorry for them?

:unsure:

I was a student in Stirling, did I leave a traffic cone in your front garden or pish on your geraniums at some point? Sorry if I did.