Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Steven Gerrard. I can't handle his cheating.

:blink: So an oposition player can jump into a player,who has headed the ball..... :unsure: If you can't stand his"Cheating" why watch the game in the first place. :rolleyes:

:blink: So an oposition player can jump into a player,who has headed the ball..... :unsure: If you can't stand his"Cheating" why watch the game in the first place. :rolleyes:

If you think that was a penalty then you should just PM Div right now and ask him to delete your account.

Because maybe he's hoping that he can watch a game in which he doesn't cheat? You're obviously admitting he cheats in every game?

Women + football = danger!

Had to take my wee Pepsi to the vets today (she got her right eye removed) :(:(

Why?

I had to take Alfie to the vet as he vomitted blood this morning. Scary as f**k but they can't feel any stones so think he's eaten something rotten.

That and the wean isn't gaining weight so the pressure to bottle feed mounts.

I'm pulling my hair out.

The guy that goes to the local Tesco and uses the self-service till (designed for people with only a few items) for his week's shopping, while I'm stuck behind him.

What's worse the other one is broken and there's a queue for the cashier so I need to wait on this clown for the best part of 10 minutes to pay for a carton of b*****d milk and a friggin' paper!!!!! :angry::angry: (NB This isn't the first time this has happened and been late for work)

....and relax :)

Edited by TheDoctor

Why?

I had to take Alfie to the vet as he vomitted blood this morning. Scary as f**k but they can't feel any stones so think he's eaten something rotten.

That and the wean isn't gaining weight so the pressure to bottle feed mounts.

I'm pulling my hair out.

She had her cataract moved from it at the begining of the year and the lens that they put in did'nt help her, she developed glucoma in it and the vet advised us to get it removed as she was in quite a bit of pain with it (she could'nt see out of it anyway as it was full of blood)

Got her home now and it's a wee shame, she's got one of those bucket things around her head to stop her from scratching at it and she just can't seem to settle.