Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

GF has the car today, so I'm stuck in the house. I found a golf range 200 yards as the crow flies from the house (I live in the country, and it's down a side road I don't use).

So...

the sun is shining, and off I go to hit some balls about. The range is feckin shut.

Not happy.

Uni computers being slow, idiots in the queue at subway waiting in the queue for 5 minutes getting to the till and then realising they didnt have their wallet, being knackered after a couple hards days of work.

Other than that I am a jolly chap :lol:

This reminds me of the time I attempted to chat up this woman at a Cuban music thing in George Square by telling her I had finished 7th in the Scottish Salsa Dancing Championships and she asked me to have a dance with her :(

I'll have to remember that one :lol:

Dickson?

that did raise a grin but nah

I'm trying to get Sky to fix my Sky + box. It won't let me record another channel when i'm watching one. IE watch Sky Sports if i'm taping Sky 1.

Phoned the engineers who installed it but they couldn't help me so went through to Customers services

Eventually got through and this lassie took my details and told me to hold on for 2 mins. 30 minutes later i was still hanging on with this loud high pitched buzz ringing down the line. Really annoying me and affecting my hearing temporarily

Phoned back again at about 3ish and had a annoying jingle for 20 mins before giving up, didn't even have a wee voice saying "ur in a queue etc etc"

Total disgrace. How hard is it to have decent customer service when i'm paying £44 a month for their TV package

NOT a happy chappy :angry:

RBS have kindly delivered the PIN for my new bank card, cunningly hidden by a layer, that, when scratched as instructed, removes the number too. :angry:

What next: deliver it through a game of Deal or No Deal?

Tossers.

You're not supposed to scratch it... :rolleyes: You peel off the backing and then put a sheet of white paper behind it to reveal the number. That's what every pin number I've had from RBS has had on the instructions.

You're not supposed to scratch it... :rolleyes: You peel off the backing and then put a sheet of white paper behind it to reveal the number. That's what every pin number I've had from RBS has had on the instructions.

Peel back the tab

Scratch away the grey surface

Turn over and place on white background

Those were the instructions.

Ok, apologies, but I've never had any problem with them. Maybe you were rubbing too hard?

I probably was, but it had to be rubbed hard to get rid of the grey panel. It's a fine line I should not have needed to cross.

Edited by vikingTON