Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Taking two days off work to pack the rest of your wife's stuff up to transport to her new flat and finding a shed-load of shit on your desk when you return! :angry:<_<:(

I was going to post that she had a cheek asking you to help her move her stuff away and that if it was me I'd tell her to fucking well do it herself, until I remembered one pertinent reason why she probably couldn't do that :ph34r:

I was going to post that she had a cheek asking you to help her move her stuff away and that if it was me I'd tell her to fucking well do it herself, until I remembered one pertinent reason why she probably couldn't do that :ph34r:

:lol::lol: Quite!! :lol:

However, on the plus side, it did give me a legitimate excuse to rummage through her underwear drawer! :o:ph34r::rolleyes:

:lol:

Have you seen that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm from the first series where Larry and Richard Curtis (his mullet-haired mate, I think) help a blind guy shift furniture around his new flat?

"Are you questioning my sense of space, Larry?"

Have you seen that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm from the first series where Larry and Richard Curtis (his mullet-haired mate, I think) help a blind guy shift furniture around his new flat?

"Are you questioning my sense of space, Larry?"

It's Richard Lewis.

And the bit where Larry keeps trying to steal a bit of cake off the blind man's plate is hilarious. :lol: