Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They're all paedophiles, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I wish a couple of my PE Teachers were :lol:

That reminds me of the time one of our teachers was showing the recovery position at swimming, the guy being the "model" got a hard-on :lol:

(and before anyone suggests it was me, it definitely wasnt.

If it was noone would have noticed ;)

Pe teachers!

I cant do swimming for reasons I wont go into. I bring my normal kit, and she says join another class, fair doo's. Turns out there isnt another class to join, so she sends me to the classroom and gives me a punny to do!! :blink: I'm being punnished because theres no other classes :blink::angry:

I understand.

Just go to bed with a hot water bottle, and remember you're not really fat, it's just water retention. ;)

Guest Adam Wee

I wish a couple of my PE Teachers were :lol:

That reminds me of the time one of our teachers was showing the recovery position at swimming, the guy being the "model" got a hard-on :lol:

(and before anyone suggests it was me, it definitely wasnt.

If it was noone would have noticed ;)

Please tell me it was a bloke doing the demonstration on the kid. The poor fucker would NEVER have lived it down :lol:

I understand.

Just go to bed with a hot water bottle, and remember you're not really fat, it's just water retention. ;)

:lol:

Mon the Clyde is the complete opposite of fat :P

:angry:

This beautiful thread will be next!

Everyone get posting quick and bump your postcount up before it gets brutally murdered while i try and find skinnyjeans adress to PM to Kilt! <_<:P

:P

To be fair, I haven't requested anything to be deleted as it no longer serves my purpose.

I reckon he'd drive down there and at around 2am, when all is still and quiet, he'll casually bash one out into her letterbox.

I'm so relieved I don't have a letterbox!! The image is too awful......

I'm so relieved I don't have a letterbox!! The image is too awful......

If you do get a letterbox, ensure that it is one of those wired tight ones that snaps shut to deter those internet stalkers who have a disposition for postal onanism.

Please tell me it was a bloke doing the demonstration on the kid. The poor fucker would NEVER have lived it down :lol:

Nah it wasnt a bloke. It would have been very difficult "not" to get an erection as she was stunning :lol: (the best thing about it was when everyone started to laugh and pointed it out, the teacher laughed it off instead of getting embarrassed :babe2:wub:

Guest Adam Wee

Nah it wasnt a bloke. It would have been very difficult "not" to get an erection as she was stunning :lol: (the best thing about it was when everyone started to laugh and pointed it out, the teacher laughed it off instead of getting embarrassed :babe2:wub:

Fantastic. I have a stiffy just reading that.