Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Whinging Post Grad Students who moan their tits off at the prospect of actually doing some real work.

The pain is multiplied 10-fold if they also happen to support Arbroath. :ph34r:

Bugger all to do with my part of the family Dave. In fact, I believe the whole extended family have hee haw to do with him now.

I stopped short of saying I hope he rots in hell, just in case there is a heaven and my Grandparents are watching me.

He's caused no end of misery to a lot of people though, and I would guess that they would.

I know exactly how you feel, I have a similar uncle. Front page lead story of the daily record after a road rage assault in Glenrothes on a disabled motorist, the judge labled him the most arrogant man he had the misfortune to meet. His bus company then went tits up as he had to declare himself bankrupt as he was in jail, leaving people all over Glenrothes out of pocket for non-existant holidays.

Anyhoo, on his release, he started another company, this time in his son's name and he started to do the school runs as well. Except my cousin was put away for drug dealing and really should be no-where near school kids.

He leeched thousands off my grandparents, and he basically cleaned out the valuable stuff out of the house when my grandad passed on last year, hours after he passed on.

He also battered his wife and kids stupid over the years as well.

A really nice man <_<

I know a man like that. Utter scumbag.

It's people like that that make you lose faith in humanity.

My car failed it's MOT and will apparently cost £550 to repair and bring up to standard. I am in a state of shock as it was given a quick "service" only about 6 weeks ago and none of the stuff pointed up to me this morning was highlighted then.

I actually think I might cry at my desk and am now looking forward to a few weeks of ASDA SMart Price Noodle snack to feed me. Yum!

Whinging Post Grad Students who moan their tits off at the prospect of actually doing some real work.

The pain is multiplied 10-fold if they also happen to support Arbroath. :ph34r:

To be fair, I wasn't whingeing about doing real work, I was whingeing because all my effort nearly came to f**k all....

My mates are shagging on a couch which has been in my family for now 3 generations...

Photographic evidence on NSFW.......NOW! :D;)

Once overheard my in-laws shagging on our sofa when they came to stay a few years back.

Squeek, squeek, squeek, squeek, squeek........

I was wanting a piece of action with Mrs Kilt myself but we couldn't get started for laughing! :ph34r::lol:

My mates are shagging on a couch which has been in my family for now 3 generations...

... but the main point is a doubt they were up for a threesome :lol::(:ph34r:

Photographic evidence on NSFW.......NOW! :D;)

Once overheard my in-laws shagging on our sofa when they came to stay a few years back.

Squeek, squeek, squeek, squeek, squeek........

I was wanting a piece of action with Mrs Kilt myself but we couldn't get started for laughing! :ph34r::lol:

:lol: She is very good looking with big diddies. You would have liked that kilt? Sadly they left several hours ago.

Is this me or Boab you're on about? The burd in question is a decent ride btw. ;)

Edited by interthenet jnr