Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol: Aye, that'll probably be the case!

Which, of course, is because they'll all be phoning you or calling in to see you at home with it being evening and knowing you're around. ;) That's what happens to me anyway. B) :rolleyes:

probably been mentioned already, but the incorrect use of literally really annoys me, it litteraly makes my blood boil....

My bss was discussing with me how the company was literally pouring money down the drain.

I was like :o

he was like :huh:

Edited by Half A Person

Two Nags, both are more than a little petty to me though <_<

1. When people change in a way where they just aren't the person you fell in love with.

2. When you think you're set with someone for life and it doesn't work for the above reason.

Yes, I just split up with my girlfriend and I'm fucking gutted. I didn't want to, but I know I've done the right thing. No point in being with someone if youre not happy with everything.

Yes, I just split up with my girlfriend and I'm fucking gutted. I didn't want to, but I know I've done the right thing. No point in being with someone if youre not happy with everything.

Chin-up, plenty more fish in the sea and all that. I havn't really had a girlfriend or the like I have excally hit it off with.

Edited by Enigma

Chin-up, plenty more fish in the sea and all that. I havn't really had a girlfriend or the like I have excally hit it off with.

Cheers mate.

I've been involved with a few girls before this one, but unlike the other relationships, I really though this one could go somewhere

Ah well, bring on Thursday nights at Candlerooms/Kittys.

I've been involved with a few girls before this one, but unlike the other relationships, I really though this one could go somewhere

Your only 19 time is on your side. Go and enjoy yourself! God, I acctually sound like I am older than you and in some position to give out this kind of advice :lol:

Edited by Enigma