Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My own petty nag is myself! I'm such a muppet at times. You'd think I'd have the ability to remember I have an allergy which is liable to stop me breathing, really, and that I'd make sure I didn't put the exact thing which causes the problem right behind my own head! <_<

I've spent the past hour and a half wondering why my breathing's going out of the window and my sinuses are feeling blocked. Turns out that for the past five hours I've been lying on a cushion filled with feathers. I've just stuffed it in a cupboard now, shut the door, taken medication and am hoping for the best :unsure:

Oh FFS. Just bulb her and get it over with!!

She has a god that cannot be shut. She will pull you over and talk about how you are doing the most petty thing wrong for 10 minuites and that it could cost you your test (usually a load of bollox).

She has a god that cannot be shut. She will pull you over and talk about how you are doing the most petty thing wrong for 10 minuites and that it could cost you your test (usually a load of bollox).

Get a new instructor if you dislike your existing one and she does your head in so much. :)

I've spent the past hour and a half wondering why my breathing's going out of the window and my sinuses are feeling blocked. Turns out that for the past five hours I've been lying on a cushion filled with feathers. I've just stuffed it in a cupboard now, shut the door, taken medication and am hoping for the best :unsure:

Burn the cushion, appease the god of allergies!

Burn the instructor, appease the god of shite instructors!

Burn the cushion, appease the god of allergies!

There's no way I'm giong anywhere near that thing again. Burning it, therefore, would involve torching the hotel. Can't very well do that, can I?!

This city never sleeps, it would seem. It still sounds very much alive out there.

Guest My Left Feet.
The fucking friend zone

When u want to Pump a bird and she just wants to be friends.Gets right on my tits.Cockteasings Bassas thats What they All are.

"Lets be friends" = "You've nae chance o' pumping me ya clown".

Suck it up and go for someone a bit uglier. Thats if there is such a thing as uglier in Falkirk.

"Lets be friends" = "You've nae chance o' pumping me ya clown".

Suck it up and go for someone a bit uglier. Thats if there is such a thing as uglier in Falkirk.

Im not a clown.I told her i Love her and shes still goin out with the same Junkie.But im over it plenty more fish in the sea and all that shite

Guest My Left Feet.
Im not a clown.I told her i Love her and shes still goin out with the same Junkie.But im over it plenty more fish in the sea and all that shite

Nae offence intended pal. Ah was just trying to desensitise you to the situation as I've been there masel a few times.

There's a moose, loose, aboot this hoose.

It sprinted its wee self under the computer (Note: Stairway to Heaven may be the tune the Pied Piper used). Can't find it now though.

Baws.

Just saw it again, got a decent look this time.

I was mistaken first time though, it's not a moose.

Must be a Great Dane going by the fucking size of it!