Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk that text/phone someone then 10 minutes later they say "ohh, they havent replied yet, what's wrong?" i'l tell you what's wrong, they may be busy or they have no credit, you impatient buffoons!

During the exams I got a text which said 'check your emails!'. I don't have interent in the flat so wouldn't be able to check them til the next day so I phoned her to see what it was about. She'd sent me an email asking if i was going to the library tomorrow to study. Why she couldn't have just sent the in th the text in the first place is beyond me.

How old is she now? Can you still call her a puppy really? That's one of those things people continue to do out of habit long after the puppy stage has gone. A bit like me still calling my four year old daughter "my baby" and getting in trouble from her for it! :lol:

He's 8 months now, so I think still a puppy :unsure:

Edited by Rowan

Having a bit of trouble speaking now so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go in tomorrow. I think I've only got 3 45min sessions in a school in Dunfermline so maybe I can go spread some germs while I'm in Fife. :D Am pretty sure I'm only there for the morning and I've no sessions booked for the afternoon but knowing my luck the office would ring me up at lunch time and send me somewhere else.

What school you off too?

What school you off too?

Was meant to be in Donibristle Primary though I've just noticed it's in Dalgety Bay. Don't think I'll be in work tomorrow though, not unless the school are happy with me spraying the kids with vomit/phlegm.

No local schools really for me at all this week. Tuesday I'm in Dundee, Wednesday Edinburgh (but that's only one hour then I get to go home at 12 :D), Thursday Dundee again and Friday I'm in Kirkintulloch.

Was meant to be in Donibristle Primary though I've just noticed it's in Dalgety Bay. Don't think I'll be in work tomorrow though, not unless the school are happy with me spraying the kids with vomit/phlegm.

Enjoy your day off :lol:

No local schools really for me at all this week. Tuesday I'm in Dundee, Wednesday Edinburgh (but that's only one hour then I get to go home at 12 :D), Thursday Dundee again and Friday I'm in Kirkintulloch.

Boo! Fucking scum.

You're better off at home, they'd give you the AIDS.

DBPS, on the other hand, they'd actually cure your common cold.

HGG I got an awful chest infection in June/July. I was coughing non stop for a month and when I went to the doctors he said it was a bacterial thing and antibiotics would clear it right up. <_< No more of this "wait 2 weeks before you go to the docs for a cold" for me I think.

:( You have my sympathy. I only wait now before going to the doctor's because I'm so sick of spending half my life camping out there. I just wait till I feel like I'm on death's door and really couldn't look after my children another day without falling over. Pretty sad that it got to that point, though. I also have new GPs who haven't learnt yet that when I say I'm ill I'm actually pretty desperate. :huh: I had bronchitis two and a half years ago and although the infection itself cleared up I still have residual symptoms from it now which no doctor seems to be interested in giving the time of day despite the fact that it affects my daily life now.

Useless shower of c***s, no matter how loud you shout down the phone at them they just don't seem to want to know about it.

Have you tried dropping "OFCOM" into the conversation yet in relation to you contacting them? Strangely enough, when I was having problems getting Orange to release me from the clutches of their broadband about 18 months ago that was the magic word which saw me free of them within 24 hours. :rolleyes: Well worth a shot.

Edited by HGG

:( You have my sympathy. I only wait now before going to the doctor's because I'm so sick of spending half my life camping out there. I just wait till I feel like I'm on death's door and really couldn't look after my children another day without falling over. Pretty sad that it got to that point, though. I also have new GPs who haven't learnt yet that when I say I'm ill I'm actually pretty desperate. :huh: I had bronchitis two and a half years ago and although the infection itself cleared up I still have residual symptoms from it now which no doctor seems to be interested in giving the time of day despite the fact that it affects my daily life now.

I'm the same in a way but I tend to hang out because I hate going to the doctors/hospital, probably because I can't really remember not being away from them when I was younger.

I've past the sore throat stage now and onto the coughing stage. Tried phoning a pal earlier and managed a 5min conversation before having to give up. Sodding cold!

Fucking useless Royal Mail b*****ds :angry:

They tried to deliver a parcel on Friday, and I wasn't in, so I went online and arranged for it to be delivered to my local Post Office, so I could pick it up this morning.

So while I'm out, wandering about in the pissing rain going down to the Post Office, they've tried to redeliver it here! So I've got another wee card, telling me to get up to Dunfermline to pick up my parcel.

If the postman starts delivering the mail much later he'll be doing the nightshift <_<

We never seem to have the same post person for more than a day,and today he/she didn't come around till gone 12.30pm. :blink: