Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dusk is also getting knocked down i think to be made into flats but being rebuilt somewhere else. Can someone confirm this? It really doesn't matter cause Fubar is the dogs bollox.

Thats got to be pish! I love Dusk, Fubar is just shit IMO, no fun at all.

You my friend have no taste.

The difference is that Dusk has a more laid back and fun atmosphere, you can get up on the floor cut some shapes, have a dance, and its just fun! Fubar isnt as relaxed, and people arent as up for a bit of a laugh. Upstairs is full of people just standing about and downstairs is shite. I was in on Saturday, and was bored out of my mind!

The difference is that Dusk has a more laid back and fun atmosphere, you can get up on the floor cut some shapes, have a dance, and its just fun! Fubar isnt as relaxed, and people arent as up for a bit of a laugh. Upstairs is full of people just standing about and downstairs is shite. I was in on Saturday, and was bored out of my mind!

Weekends out in Stirling are shit. Mid week is better with all the scummy students ;).

Quit work, get a loan live of the tax payer for 4 years, roll about in your own filth and come out to Fubar on a thursday with us students :D .

Been there, done that! Im an auld timer now. Ready for the pipe and slippers. Wish I could still go out weekdays though, I miss the student life. :(

The "CC" field is like an "Also send to:"

I don't see why you'd have to enter something in it.

It stands for Carbon Copy. That's what the typists used to have to use if they wanted more than one copy of a document without having to type it twice. Stick a piece of carbon between two sheets of paper so that the type went through to both pieces. So I'm led to believe, anyway. :D

You wouldn't have to enter anything in here at all for an email to be sent. Safe enough to rule out I'd say.