Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I actually don't mind most vape flavours. Much better than stinking cigarette smoke. I do mind the big hooring clouds of it though.

To clarify, I don't smoke (never have), I mean the smell of it when others do it.

I used to go out with a lassie who smoked and it wasn't actually that bad, although that's because she didn't smoke that much (only 3 or 4 a day). She tried to quit but it was rather obvious she wasn't successful, despite her protestations. Also she eventually proved to be an arsehole.

5 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I'm in The Foundry. 

Why the f**k are people cheering man City? 

They're been supporters of them all their life. Honestly! Just like the guys were Leicester fans all their lives, and the guys who were Chelsea fans all their lives etc etc.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Can I point out that you can get 0% nicotine vape fluid.  

That was how they sold vapes to people in the U.S., at first…pushed the idea of reduced nicotine juice and then moving to zero nicotine juice and slowly stopping the oral habit. Now you can’t find 0% except at specially shops, all the corner stores sell the higher concentrations exclusively.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Calling the English Premiership "The Barclays"

Quite right; it's clearly "The Canon League Division One".

Also, what's with all the different names people keep calling the Milk Cup?