Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, philpy said:

Our Next door neighbours are away on holiday,  we heard noises from the house this morning, we Just assumed they were home early. Nope. It was some c**t tanning their house. 🤬🤬🤬

Jobby on the rug?

Screenshot_20230408_071622_Facebook.jpg.9d3d9e35790032e4b8d4aa4189493b76.jpg

This sort of sorry pish. How the f**k does sharing this sort of shite 'raise awareness'?! Why does sharing this trash mean anything or do anything?! T

It trivialises serious issues for attention, for this is nothing but attention seeking garbage. It's actually insulting to these issues. Fucking despise this sort of crap.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Screenshot_20230408_071622_Facebook.jpg.9d3d9e35790032e4b8d4aa4189493b76.jpg

This sort of sorry pish. How the f**k does sharing this sort of shite 'raise awareness'?! Why does sharing this trash mean anything or do anything?! T

It trivialises serious issues for attention, for this is nothing but attention seeking garbage. It's actually insulting to these issues. Fucking despise this sort of crap.

All in favour of people posting that kind of pish if they want to, just like I'm fine with people posting discriminatory shite too.

It raises awareness that they're utter roasters to be avoided.

18 hours ago, Empty It said:

How early in the morning were these noises? Anything before 8am and I'd have been having a nosey.

13 hours ago, philpy said:

Just before 7am. I've felt guilty as f**k all day for not phoning the police. But a couple of neighbours have seen someone hanging around the back of the house recently,  and have given the police a fairly good description of them.

We all know that philpy can 'only be bothered' between 8.30am and 4.45pm.

23 hours ago, philpy said:

Our Next door neighbours are away on holiday,  we heard noises from the house this morning, we Just assumed they were home early. Nope. It was some c**t tanning their house. 🤬🤬🤬

13 hours ago, Derek Patterson said:

That spaceship sounding noise that electric cars make when maneuvering at slow speeds.

I’d gladly change it to something else…maybe The Electric Slide? Or maybe Some Like It Hot?

5 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I’m in hospital and just got woken from a lovely sleep by the nurse giving me medicine. Now I am wide awake and can’t sleep. 

it’s a rule, no sleeping in hospital beds, they have to wake you up at least every two hours.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

A keying would be too good.

PXL_20220206_155712168.thumb.jpg.389dcf595ce30679dea5d40271906db3.jpg

I fucking hate this behaviour, especially since they could have parked on the road (presumably they could legally park on the road). 

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

I’d gladly change it to something else…maybe The Electric Slide? Or maybe Some Like It Hot?

it’s a rule, no sleeping in hospital beds, they have to wake you up at least every two hours.

It’s happened twice now! I think it is a rule