Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

There's a poster on here who rocked up and gibbered pish in his clubs topic, fair enough. He's now taken to the rest of the board and is clearly just googling everything trying to make himself seem intelligent and/or interesting.

@ me next time x

The missus booked her car in for some repairs, was quoted £260 by the garage over the phone so okayed the work to be done, turn up this morning to pick the car up and pay, the actual bill was £300+ due to VAT, which then made the job expensive rather than what was a reasonable price. Why the f**k would you not include VAT when quoting the work or atleast say that the price was excluding VAT the c***s.

12 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

There's a poster on here who rocked up and gibbered pish in his clubs topic, fair enough. He's now taken to the rest of the board and is clearly just googling everything trying to make himself seem intelligent and/or interesting.

I assume it's the one who was in our thread? If it isn't and there's two of them then god help the rest of the board. 

4 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

People who only post pictures on social media using filters. 

Do you mean the filters that enhance appearance or that pish where lassies post pics of themselves with cat ears or somesuch? 

Whenever I was on tinder those would be an instant left swipe (also grown women who are really into harry potter, but that's another thread).

15 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

I was at the supermarket yesterday, already an Easter egg display.

Its 4 bloody months away.

Time is already going by in a flash without these idiots making you feel you need to buy Easter eggs in January 

Supermarkets have seasonal aisles they need to ram full of shite and they don't seem to bother with Burns night to the same extent so Easter is next up.

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

I was at the supermarket yesterday, already an Easter egg display.

Its 4 bloody months away.

Time is already going by in a flash without these idiots making you feel you need to buy Easter eggs in January 

That’s the usual by modern standards, when I worked at Tesco our merchandiser was putting the Easter eggs out on New Years eve one year. 

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

She's back tomorrow. 

Telling you about big gashes and seeping wounds and how it took 5 days pounding her arse to see her friend to a doctor.

And you saying, but,but,but I got a 10 in the quiz😀

I know, stories(lies)....life is life nothing is true, unless you see it with your eyes....

Give her kiss...say it's from Phil in Thailand.xxx

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

Telling you about big gashes and seeping wounds and how it took 5 days pounding her arse to see her friend to a doctor.

And you saying, but,but,but I got a 10 in the quiz😀

I know, stories(lies)....life is life nothing is true, unless you see it with your eyes....

Give her kiss...say it's from Phil in Thailand.xxx

As sexy talk goes, "This is from Phil in Thailand" might be one of the more obscure phrases I come out with 😋

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

As sexy talk goes, "This is from Phil in Thailand" might be one of the more obscure phrases I come out with 😋

Get aff yer arse and get the house tidied.

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

She'll be back soon, so less of that pishe. It will be a full 3 days of why is the house looking like shitehole/bomb explosion?

PM if in need!