Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

^^^ Philpy alias, IMO.

My PTTGOYN : I want an Indian but I can't decide where from. I wish I never wrote that post about Indian takeaway earlier today. :(

Dil Se is the way to go.

On 29/12/2022 at 09:44, GordonD said:

These things look great if you ignore the price but I'd be worried that I'd get ten weeks in and the company would decide that sales weren't high enough and stop production.

Seems like a decent money laundering scam.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Missed from the Honours List again.. I would have refused to accept anyway. Unless it gets you free into the football.

I didn't get one either. I was hoping the change of ownership might have mixed things up a bit but no. Still, I live in hope of being able to publicly refuse one. 

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I once knew a lassie in Dundee like that. A few of us were out for the night (Tally Hos IIRC) and she disappeared to the bog. Came back into the pub about 40 minutes later to which her flat mate nonchalantly stated “she was obviously bursting for a shite and had to go home for the post drop shower as usual”.

She was lovely as well and presumably had a spotless sheriffs badge.

When I was in Hong Kong whenever a female in any of the dubious bars that a friend told me existed came into the bar with wet hair it was a fair assumption they'd just been for a s**g rather than a s**t. Possibly both.

23 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Is the correct answer.

I had @Moomintroll over here.

Great guy on PM, fucking mental offline. He loved the elephants or at least his wife did!

@Moomintroll I know you're watching. Wan of the gid c***s of the site. HNY bro

It's all a good laugh Slipps, thankfully I am finally in a much better place but who knows when the Dog might bite back. I love my effalumps but will be looking after the giraffes for a day next year. Have non violent fun when it comes & enjoy the real party when the Lunar New Year comes, fireworks in the middle of a hotel was certainly a fucking eye opener for me back then, as was the whole Covid shite thereafter. Stay safe & peace out.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Missed from the Honours List again.. I would have refused to accept anyway. Unless it gets you free into the football.

I wouldn't accept one. I prefer to work quietly in the background. I am but a small cog in the machinery of Government and have no wish for grandiose titles.

I'd rather have the fucking money.

I wish I'd waited for the list before handing in my Dead Pool team though.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I wouldn't accept one. I prefer to work quietly in the background. I am but a small cog in the machinery of Government and have no wish for grandiose titles.

Since when did you "work".

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I wouldn't accept one. I prefer to turn up quietly in the background. I am but a small cog in the machinery of Government and have no wish for grandiose titles.

FTFY.

I've had the flu for the past week. These things always hit my chest hard, and I'm weak as a kitten at this point. The cold hasn't helped, so I've had the heating on at 15°C; hang the expense.

The boiler won't pressurise today. I've worked out there's a leak coming from under the bathroom floor somewhere. So, I get to either try to rip it up in my current state, or spend the next few days shivering in bed. Life, eh?

Edit: I give up, it's not happening. Shivering in bed it is  :(

Edited by BFTD