Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Letting a relative stranger use your internet is the behavior of a maniac. Even for 5 minutes.

I barely know the neighbour in question, his name and that's about it. So was always gonna be a no. All he needed is to be tech savvy (which I doubt he is, but you never know) and that's me locked out from my wifi.

6 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

I barely know the neighbour in question, his name and that's about it. So was always gonna be a no. All he needed is to be tech savvy (which I doubt he is, but you never know) and that's me locked out from my wifi.

But you told him you don't have WiFi anymore.

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I'm going out on a limb here, and if I'm miscalling superwell87 I apologise but I think that was just an excuse to save both parties the embarrassment  of an outright No.

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Aye, I did. I am just highlighting something that could of happened if I was daft and said "aye, ok then". 

Just now, superwell87 said:

Aye, I did. I am just highlighting something that could of happened if I was daft and said "aye, ok then". 

You made the right call.  Even with very limited tech knowledge he'd have been able to change your password.  My neighbours are a case in point - they allowed their neighbours (not me I hasten to add)to use their wifi and god knows how many folk are now using it.  

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm going out on a limb here, and if I'm miscalling superwell87 I apologise but I think that was just an excuse to save both parties the embarrassment  of an outright No.

That's correct. There is no way on earth I am letting someone other than friends/ family who are visiting me use my wifi. 

48 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

That, and the prospect of a dawn raid by the police who "traced the suspicious activity to this IP address" 

My neighbour is going through the court process (for 3 fuckin' years now) for multiple rapes.

He is not getting my wifi password.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 16/10/2022 at 22:21, DiegoDiego said:
Whilst I was at work a bird flew into my room and shat all over my laptop.

And now a moth has eaten my underpants. I think the animal kingdom has it in for me.

Must be some size of moth.  Or incredibly small undies.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 16/10/2022 at 16:21, DiegoDiego said:

And now a moth has eaten my underpants. I think the animal kingdom has it in for me.

^^^ scratcher in denial.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 16/10/2022 at 15:21, DiegoDiego said:

Open your wallet occasionally to air your white fivers. That might help. :P

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Assuming a Friday night game is going to be televised, then finding out otherwise.

Agree it's an absolute disgrace Dunfermline Vs Morton (U18s) isn't being televised.