Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Why you calling an ambo for a arm break,? Sorry maybe I'm too hard of too soft in the brain. I brock a few thinks while in Scotland, I'm not calling an ambulance, I'm getting someone to take me.

Breaking your arm, as you know now is not ans emergency (maybe children, but not a grown man) shot in the head maybe (not yer wife on Mondays). FFs  

My mother broke her arm and foot in front of me when I was a wee boy, and I vividly remember us having to fight to stop her driving herself to the hospital  :1eye

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

My mother broke her arm and foot in front of me when I was a wee boy, and I vividly remember us having to fight to stop her driving herself to the hospital  :1eye

Were you that badly behaved?

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Were you that badly behaved?

I'll need help with the flippant reply to that - I was only four and it was pretty distressing!  :lol:

9 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Sorry, me and my big mouth.

Nah, genuinely hoping for someone else to pitch in. Sometimes it's tough to think of smart-arsed replies when it's a personal thing  :P

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

WTF is going on there. I'd slash every single one of their tyres.

now now that safe driving, there is a clip 10mins long, sure it was in Canada of the parking beauty, I can't find it, thank Buddha it's fucking mental

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

One for the ladies. 

Yesterday my wife got stung by a wasp - on the boob. Quite how it got into her bra is a mystery. 

She didn't half go on about it. 

Do you have any pictures of the sting?