Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

25 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I noticed someone with the username Detroit67 joined the other day, has Cosgrove been sent to spy on us?

Mention Gretna and see if he blows a fuse.

On 25/07/2022 at 16:56, Boghead ranter said:

Has anyone warned Tam Cowan?

On Saturday, he referred to the Shandon Par. I thought he'd been Sevco'd but maybe it was a premonition.

Edited by microdave

Just now, microdave said:

On Saturday, he referred to the Shandon Par. I thought he'd been Sevco'd so maybe it was a premonition.

Been in bed for about 72 hrs straight with my dog. Such a loyal wee hound. Apart from him nipping out to have his dinner and do his business he has snuggled under the covers with me the whole time. A modern-day Greyfriars Bobby.

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Been in bed for about 72 hrs straight with my dog. Such a loyal wee hound. Apart from him nipping out to have his dinner and do his business he has snuggled under the covers with me the whole time. A modern-day Greyfriars Bobby.

You are a disgusting piece of work.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I like your duvet.

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Muffy will just be waiting to feast on your corpse though.

I hope Mr Par pulls through, if only to save a charity shop getting a whole load of awful footwear dumped on them.

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Muffy will just be waiting to feast on your corpse though.

I hope Mr Par pulls through, if only to save a charity shop getting a whole load of awful footwear dumped on them.

It is said that a dog is the man friend, however, after death that dog has no food. The dog WILL eat you. 

The cat will just f**k off and find someone else.

I love cats (only have 1 Panther) he could take on any cat from Dundee and beyond. 2 dogs (Shaun & Balla) thick as shite. 

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

It is said that a dog is the man friend, however, after death that dog has no food. The dog WILL eat you. 

The cat will just f**k off and find someone else.

I love cats (only have 1 Panther) he could take on any cat from Dundee and beyond. 2 dogs (Shaun & Balla) thick as shite. 

12 Ruel Street, bring your pussy

21 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Let Mrs Par know that I'll be round to comfort her a respectable amount of time after you die.

Guys who when asked if they have any kids, smirk and say "Not that I know of!"

They're obviously trying to give the impression that they're a jack-the-lad, wham-bam-thank you, mam! type but it's just fucking sad.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Guys who when asked if they have any kids, smirk and say "Not that I know of!"

They're obviously trying to give the impression that they're a jack-the-lad, wham-bam-thank you, mam! type but it's just fucking sad.

See also guys thinking they're cool as f**k in the pub loudly talking about cheating on their partners for everyone to hear, wankers.