Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That' s been me the past week, sharing a car with my better half, who has had Covid. 
Thought about going full P&B and turning the heating on full blast, but decided against it. 
That's an understandable reason.

I still think there's loads of folk that don't understand air conditioning.

I don't particularly like the A/C in my car and prefer air coming in the windows 

Mind you it's the first time in my life I've owned a car with air conditioning so I'm not used to it.

Talking of cars in hot weather the old man had a car back in the 1970s that had black vinyl seats. If you left it in the sun and came back and sat down... Oohyah ma bum!

I don't particularly like the A/C in my car and prefer air coming in the windows 
Mind you it's the first time in my life I've owned a car with air conditioning so I'm not used to it.
Talking of cars in hot weather the old man had a car back in the 1970s that had black vinyl seats. If you left it in the sun and came back and sat down... Oohyah ma bum!
I prefer windows down too - everyone surely does.

But at >70mph that's just fucking mental behaviour.

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was in a meeting today where the guy kept saying "Vi sah ver sah" and it got me raging. He kept talking and I seen his mouth moving but I was just zoned out staring at him thinking "Say Miami Vice".

I had to read that about 5 times, including out loud to understand what you had written.

Please kick it in the pie next time you see the guilty guy.

9 hours ago, pandarilla said:

So many cars on the motorway and dual carriageway today with windows down.

What the f**k is that about? I thought most cars had a/c 's nowadays? Do folk not know how they work?

Costs less to put the windows down. 

Plus out of the three cars i' ve had with AC, it's only worked in one. 

My car is 9 years old and the AC is fucking tremendous.  When you put it on max its like being in a freezing air tunnel.  Lovely stuff.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:
2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
Big daft dugs can't stick their faces through air conditioning units either

Another acceptable reason. None of the car windows I passed had big daft dugs hanging out them.

Maybe they'd hung out too far and fell out

Americans calling individual pieces of pasta 'noodles'. Also how many of the pronounce pasta; 'pahshta'.

Sticking with Americans, how they call individual bits of lego LEGOS (all caps for some reason). They also pronounce it as 'lehghos'.

42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sticking with Americans, how they call individual bits of lego LEGOS (all caps for some reason). They also pronounce it as 'lehghos'.

Actually the capitals part is correct - the company prefers it that way. But the plural is an abomination.

6 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Train from Frankfurt to Berlin has been delayed for "at least 30 minutes" due to a wildfire near the tracks. I just want this holiday to start!

At least 30 minutes means probably 3 times that.

35 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Train from Frankfurt to Berlin has been delayed for "at least 30 minutes" due to a wildfire near the tracks. I just want this holiday to start!

While you're waiting, just enough time to do your own

image.jpeg.311b82f3cbcaf7df7125439298832d70.jpeg

on the locally provided BBQ nearby.