Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Only 11 more days of milfy gym slags at the school gates.

Then gone forever.

You can still drive by very slowly every day for a wee sketch - dont follow them home though, that would just be weird.

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

You can still drive by very slowly every day for a wee sketch - dont follow them home though, that would just be weird.

^^^^Got-caught-following -a-milfy-gym-slag-home type post, imho

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I read that as 'Milky Gem slaggage'.

Oh you, you, you...words fail me.

Milky Gem slaggage indeed!

Black, burning shame on you, sir!

41 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

My boss keeps using the term "mansplaining" wrong and I don't know how to tell her. 

Sit her down, you perch on the edge of her desk and speak slowly.

Start off the explanation with "Listen love..........."

Thank me later

On 16/06/2022 at 15:49, DiegoDiego said:

Which is what's happening to me because they've said to be 15 minutes early. Just say 10am and start the fucker regardless of who's pitched up.

I can tell I'm going to be stood there at 9.45 doing f**k all and asking the poor sod why I needed to be there early.

Correct, and in time folk would get used to being where they should be when they should be and others wouldn't need to waste their time.  

Where I am now they are notoriously bad with time - we were at a 21st the other night and arrived a good 1 hour "late" and I swear we were the 1st guests outside of those helping set up to arrive.  They know it's bad and always make the joke it's "Filipino Time" which boils my piss further - just be an adult and gauge how long it takes to get from A to B FFS.  For my son's birthday party last July the wife eventually had to round up the guests from the neighbourhood as it was already 2 hours late and the food was getting spoiled - selfish c***s.  I'm getting angry now just thinking about it!

Cards and donations for people leaving their job.

Thought that was blissfully a thing of the past since people stopped going into the office.  Seeing an annoying trend now of emails asking you to write some pish on a group greeting website and for donations to be paid into someone's bank account instead of the old school envelope.  Had 3 this week alone.

Also what kind of silly twat sends their bank account details round a work DL?