Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My BnB this week at work:

No en-suite toilet. I have to walk down the hall if I need a piss.

No shower available. I have to use the bath in my room.

Wifi doesn’t work in my room because of “thick walls.”

The host has spent the entire week burping really loudly.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Working from home isn't for everyone 

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I was once sent to a hotel up North on quite a big tariff. I'm sure I told the story on here. Guy opened the front door and said "It's X for tea, you're eating what we are eating" then walked away. :lol:

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Only 11 more days of milfy gym slags at the school gates.

Then gone forever.

Not sure if we should be reporting this to the authorities  :unsure:

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I worked at the ISIS neutron source in Oxfordshire about 15 years ago. There was no space left at the on-site hostel so I was placed in a local "B&B". It was a house, occupied by an older couple. The room I got was their son's bedroom. He had moved out apparently, but all his stuff was there. It was the weirdest feeling, sleeping in someone else's bed surrounded by their childhood toys and trophies.  There was literally a box of action man figures at the foot of the bed. 

In the morning, the old man had a strict routine. The Telegraph and Radio 4, we men sat at the table at 7am sharp whilst his wife brought us breakfast. It was very, very strange. 

I was once sent to a hotel up North on quite a big tariff. I'm sure I told the story on here. Guy opened the front door and said "It's X for tea, you're eating what we are eating" then walked away. :lol:

My strangest BnB moment was when the host had a go at me for having breakfast (within her specified breakfast time) two hours before I intended to go out to work for the day. She said if she’d known I was staying she could have served me breakfast in my room [emoji38] fucking idiot. She realised she was in the wrong because when I got back from work she gave me a free jar of homemade jam.

Working in Blackpool and stuck in cheap B&B, was about 1990 and it was about £9.50 for bed and breakfast.

It was a typical Blackpool side street where nearly every house was a B&B/Hotel.

Breakfast on morning was disturbing by a lot of crashing and banging on the stairs, and then we witnessed a coffin being carried out. We were told one of the long term residents hadn't made it through the night. And were told this as if it was a regular thing.

3 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Working in Blackpool and stuck in cheap B&B, was about 1990 and it was about £9.50 for bed and breakfast.

It was a typical Blackpool side street where nearly every house was a B&B/Hotel.

Breakfast on morning was disturbing by a lot of crashing and banging on the stairs, and then we witnessed a coffin being carried out. We were told one of the long term residents hadn't made it through the night. And were told this as if it was a regular thing.

There would have been extra sausages and bacon that morning.

Working in Torquay and stuck in cheap B&B, was about 1990 and it was about £9.50 for bed and breakfast.
It was a typical Torquay side street where nearly every house was a B&B/Hotel.

FTFY.

30015df031727a9fff2f61482d0d93f0.jpg

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Not sure if we should be reporting this to the authorities  :unsure:

Probably report it in 12 days time. Or mid August when I’m on autopilot and turn up at the school my daughter no longer attends, just to see the Milfy gym slags.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Probably report it in 12 days time. Or mid August when I’m on autopilot and turn up at the school my daughter no longer attends, just to see the Milfy gym slags.

@oaksoft