Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

You saw the video then.....

Drivering Miss Daisy.

Much more harrowing than its earlier near-namesake. All for the positive inter-racial messages but just wish they'd at least lowered the ages of the two main characters.

Edited by 'WellDel

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That's not always practical for a car or a bike. It's definitely down to the person opening the door without checking.

This always fucked me off.  I remember getting marked down in my driving test for being too close to a parked car (many years ago).  Never did figure out where the highway code said I was in the wrong.

Pretty sure the rules just introduced change the onus on this to be the person opening the door to be responsible though.

Edited by Left Back

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It was in Lower Grey Street, a narrowish street in South East Edinburgh. Any further out and I would have been in the opposite lane! 

South Gray Street?

image.png.07966c03f9f00e26d2d8b2f9c9d88071.png

Its close to my manor - in the photo its quiet, and you can only park one side, but at weekends theres cars parked on all the single yellows too.

tbqhwy I would be going straight down the middle as its full of crumblies who barely look over their shoulder or indicate anyway...............

55 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Woke up this morning feeling rotten, still had some LF tests in the cupboard so did a test and it's come up positive.:thumbsdown

53 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

OH is currently making a "sorry you have the rona" cake so it could be worse.

4 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

It's worse.

20220611_164712.jpg

Know how you feel. I'm currently on day 7 of testing +ve and have been incarcerated in the spare room for a week. Mrs. F_P has been treating me like a leper as she is flying abroad on Monday, the only thing she has done / sympathy she has shown was last Wednesday night when she knocked on my cell door and said "I've left you a present".......................feckin' family size bag of onion rings from Londis.

26 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

All solos are playing pish, we’ve turned up to see the band m8, not one bloke why the rest of you stand around

Disagree. Stuart Adamson 10 minutes playing guitar solo. Epic.